Facts of Aaron.rt
|Profession:||TikTok star, Social Media Personality|
Aaron.rt is a British social media personality. Aaron.rt primarily creates short-form video content for the lip-sync and video sharing app Tiktok, formerly known as Musical.ly. His accounts on other social media platforms are currently inaccessible.
How old is Aaron.rt?
Aaron.rt was born on July 18, 2003, and he is currently 17 years old. He is from Ipswich, Suffolk, in eastern England. He has not revealed any information about his parents, siblings, or other family members. However, in one of his Tiktok videos, he featured his family members through childhood photographs.
Aaron has also yet to reveal any information about his educational background. However, given his age, we can assume Aaron is a high school student, unless he has decided to discontinue his studies in order to focus on his professional career.
Is Aaron.rt single?
Aaron.rt is most likely single at the moment. Aaron hasn’t revealed much about this problem. Similarly, he has not shared any social media posts that could indicate his current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, Aaron has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal life. Nonetheless, Aaron.rt’s handsomeness, talent, humor, and charms will undoubtedly attract many lovers in the future.
How tall is Aaron.rt?
Unfortunately, there is no information available about Aaron.rt’s body measurements. Aaron.rt’s height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and other personal information are currently unavailable. Similarly, he has beautiful blue eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Aaron.rt
- Aaron.rt is a social media personality. Aaron.rt is primarily a Tiktok video content creator. He creates comedy, POV, duet, and lip-sync videos.
- Similarly, he has posted other types of content in order to increase his follower count to more than 134,000.
- He made his TikTok debut in April of 2019 with a video titled “We need to think about the environment because climate change will be irreversible in 12 years.”
- However, the most recent video on his Tiktok account is from 2020-1-31.
- The caption for the first video on this account reads, “Trust me, I’ve been broken before?? #foryou.”
- This video was created to accompany Ali Gatie’s song It’s You. Other songs he has used in his Tiktok videos include PILLOWTALK by Zayn Malik, Need Me by J.I the Prince of N.Y, Do It Again by Pia Mia, and Week by 7715.
- He has also made videos that feature original sounds by other Titok creators such as talialevinger, favsoundds,??????, xobrooklynne, anti nightcore tunes, and you mean the world to me by lmaoo.
- Furthermore, he was previously known on Instagram as @aar0n.d4vis. Later, he changed his username to @aarxn.l33, which is no longer active.
- Aaron also credited Connor Robinson for his lip-sync/dance video “Ok but someone needs to teach me how to dance properly.”