Facts of Abu Malik
|Full Name:||Abu Malik|
|Net Worth:||Rs. 40 crore|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||Music director, Music composer, singer|
|Sibling:||Anu Malik, Daboo Malik|
Abu Malik is an Indian music composer and singer. Abu Malik is best known as the brother of famous music director and singer Anu Malik. He has sung and composed music for Bollywood films. In addition, he appeared as a celebrity contestant in Season 13 of the Indian reality show Bigg Boss.
How old is Abu Malik?
Abu Malik was born on October 31, 1961, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. According to his birthdate, Abu Malik is 59 years old. He was born under the sign of Scorpio and is an Indian citizen. Furthermore, he is the son of (father) Anwar Sardaar Malik and (mother) Kausar Jahan Malik. His father, Anwar Sardaar Malik, was a music director. In terms of siblings, he has two brothers named Anu Malik and Daboo Malik.
His two brothers are well-known music directors and singers in the Bollywood film industry. He aspired to be a well-known Mumbai personality like his father from an early age. Abu used to sing and write songs with his older brother Anu Malik. Furthermore, he is a Muslim. His interests include travel, parasailing, and horseback riding.
Education of Abu Malik
In terms of education, he attended Barnes School in Deolali, Maharashtra. And he earned his Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Mumbai’s Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics.
How much is Abu Malik’s net worth?
When it comes to Abu Malik awards and recognition, he won the ‘Excellent Award’ in 2017. Given his growing popularity, we can anticipate that he will receive additional awards and recognitions in the coming years.
He has a good salary because he was born into a musical family and has worked as a musical director for many years. His net worth is estimated to be around Rs. 40 crore Indian Rupees, which he earned through his musical career.
Is Abu Malik dating someone?
When it comes to Abu Malik’s marital status, he is a married man. Poonam Malik is his wife. Poonam, his wife, is a businesswoman and a producer. They have no more information about their wedding date or location. They have a son, Aadar Malik, and a daughter, Kashish Malik, as a result of their marriage. Aadar, Abu’s son, is a musician and a stand-up comedian.
When it comes to Abu’s rumors and controversy, he hasn’t been a part of them up until now. Apart from that, Abu is preoccupied with his personal and professional life. Furthermore, Abu prefers to avoid rumors and controversy.
How tall is Abu Malik?
Abu Malik is 6 feet tall with a rhomboid muscular body type. He weighs around 60 kg. He has black hair and black eyes. Furthermore, there is no additional information regarding his other body measurements.
Career line of Abu Malik
- He has had a deep interest in playing electric guitar and singing since he was a child. During his school days, he used to perform on-stage music programs. In terms of his professional career, he made his debut as a playback singer, lending his voice to the Hindi film ‘Nigahain’ (1983). He performed the song ‘Yaad Hamari Aati Hai Kya’ in the film.
- He made his debut as a music composer with the American film ‘American Blend’ (2006). With the film ‘Bad Luck Govind,’ he made his Bollywood debut as a music composer once more (2009). Abu and his brother Daboo Malik directed a local show called “pankhida Aao Mhare Saath.”
- In 2011, he founded a music company called “Musicman Malik Entertainment Private Limited.” The company organized shows all over the world.
- In addition, he has produced over 10,000 shows all over the world. In addition, he has performed in commercials for the Raymond textile company. Sunny Deol, a well-known Bollywood actor, is a childhood friend with whom he has collaborated on several films.
- He is also a writer who has published several books. In addition, in 2017, he released his first book, “Ranting of a Mad Man.” Aside from that, he appeared as a celebrity contestant in the Indian television reality show “Bigg Boss 13” in 2019.
- Aside from singing and composing, he has also acted in films such as “Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya” (1998), in which he played the role of “Ujala’s father.”