Facts of Alexis Bledel
|Full Name:||Alexis Bledel|
|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
Alexis Bledel is a well-known actress and model in the United States. Alexis Bledel is well-known for her portrayal of “Rory Gilmore” in the television series “Gilmore Girls” (2000-07). She is a hard worker who has established a solid career in the fields of American acting and modeling.
How old is Alexis Bledel?
Alexis Bledel was born on September 16, 1981 in Houston, Texas, and she is currently 39 years old. Nanette Bledel is her mother’s name, and Martin Bledel is her father’s name. Her mother was a flight attendant and gift processor. Bledel’s zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is of mixed ethnicity (Spanish, Scottish, English, Irish, and distant German). Her nationality of origin is the United States of America. Eric Bledel is Alexis’s younger brother.
Alexis’s paternal grandfather is Enrique Einar Bledel Huus, and she has two sisters. He was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and descended from Danish and distant German ancestors. He also served as Vice President of Coca-Cola Latin America and the Coca-Cola Inter-American Corporation.
Similarly, Alexis’ paternal grandmother’s name was Jean (née Campbell), and she was born in New York. Her ancestors came from Scotland and England. Nanette, her mother, was born in Phoenix, Arizona, and moved to Guadalajara, Mexico, when she was eight years old. Her mother grew up in both places. Alexis did not learn English until she entered school because she was raised in a Spanish-speaking family. Alexis identifies as a Latina as well.
In terms of education, she enrolled at St. Agnes Academy in Houston, Texas. Her mother primarily encouraged her to pursue a career in the acting industry, and she was also suggested and encouraged to participate in Community Theater. Alexis later attended the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University for a year.
Career line of Alexis Bledel
- In the year 2000, Alexis made her film debut as ‘Student’ in the film “Rushmore.” Because of her minor role, she did not achieve the popularity she had hoped for. She, on the other hand, struggled to land a major role in various films.
- Alexis started out in low-career films like “Bride and Prejudice.” She made her television debut in the year 2000 and starred in 153 episodes of the television series “Gilmore Girls” until 2007.
- Bledel appeared in the anthology neo-noir crime thriller “Sin City” in 2005 as a prostitute under the screen name Becky.
- Alexis co-starred as Baruchel’s fiancee in the 2006 romantic comedy “I’m Reed Fish.” After the conclusion of “Gilmore Girls,” she reprised her role as Lena Kaligaris in “The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2” in August 2008.
- Furthermore, from 2009 to 2014, Alexis appeared in the films The Good Guy, Post Grad, The Ballad of G.I. Joe, The Conspirator, The Kate Logan Affair, Girl Walks into a Bar, Violet & Daisy, The Brass Teapot, Parts per Billion, and Outliving.
- She signed a contract with the ‘IMG’ modeling agency in 2009. She also appeared in an episode of the television series ER as ‘Dr. Julia Wise.’
She appeared as Sarah Weston in the 2010 film ‘The Conspirator.’ The film, on the other hand, received critical acclaim and was featured at the ‘Toronto International Film Festival.’
- The following April 15th, the film was released in theaters.
- Similarly, in 2012, she played ‘Beth Dawes’ in three key episodes of the hit American television series ‘Mad Men.’ The same year, she was cast as ‘Chrissie Myers’ in the stage production of ‘Regrets.’
- She appeared in the 2013 telefilm ‘Remember Sunday.’ She also played the lead role in the television show ‘Us & Them.’ She starred as ‘Sarah’ in Brian Horiuchi’s romantic drama ‘Parts per Billion’ in 2014.
- In 2015, she also appeared as a guest on the TV show “Motive.” She was also in the film ‘Jenny’s Wedding.’ The following year, she appeared in ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life,’ a sequel to the television series ‘Gilmore Girls.’
- In 2017, she appeared in the ‘Hulu’ dystopian web drama series ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ portraying the character of ‘Emily Malek,’ a bisexual woman.
- She has also appeared on the covers of a number of fashion magazines, including Teen Vogue, Glamour, Parade, Nylon, CosmoGirl, Vanity Fair, Lucky, Elle Girl, and Seventeen. She appeared in print ads for Bonne Bell lip balm and Naturistics lip gloss in 2000.
- Similarly, she has appeared on lists of the world’s most beautiful women. She was named one of the “25 Hottest Stars Under 25” by Teen People in 2002. She was even ranked 87th on Maxim magazine’s list of the “Hot 100 of 2005.”
- She was also named one of the “25 Most Stylish New Yorkers” by Us Weekly in 2010.
Awards of Alexis Bledel
Alexis has received numerous awards and has been nominated for several others. “Young Artist Awards” in 2001, “Teen Choice Awards” in 2005, and nominated for more than five awards. She was nominated for a Saturn Award for her performance in the 2002 film “Tuck Everlasting.”
She starred in the television series “Gilmore Girls,” for which she received a teen Choice Award in the category of “TV – Choice Comedy Actress” in 2006. Alexis was nominated for “Drama Guest Actress” once more in 2012 for the film “Mad Men.”
She was recently awarded the Primetime Emmy Awards for “Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series” for her outstanding performance in “The Handmaid’s Tale” in 2017. In 2018, Alexis was nominated for “Outstanding Supporting Actress” for the same film, “The Handmaid’s Tale.”
Is Alexis Bledel married?
Beautiful and cute Alexis is a married woman. Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel were dating for several years before announcing their engagement in March 2013. They eventually married in June 2014 in California and welcomed a new member of their family in May 2016 when their son was born.
From December 2002 to June 2006, she was in a relationship with fellow former Gilmore Girls co-star Milo Ventimiglia. Similarly, she endorsed Barack Obama’s re-election in 2012 and encouraged her followers to vote.
Alexis and Vincent’s divorce scandal went viral on the internet. Following this incident, the couple quickly stated that the information was false. And they talked about how they had a good relationship. Also, how content they were to live together, as well as how much they enjoyed their marital life. Milo Ventimiglia and Alexis previously dated from 2002 to 2006.
How tall is Alexis Bledel?
Alexis Bledel possesses a wonderful personality as well as a stunning physique. Her height is 5’7″ Her weight mass index (BMI) is 54. Her body measurements are 34-24-34 inches as well. Her bra size is 32B, her shoe size is 7 (US), and she wears a size 2-4 dress (US). Her natural hair color is brown, as well. In addition, she has blonde hair and blue eyes.
How much is Alexis Bledel worth?
She uses social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She also has 132k Instagram followers, 233k Twitter followers, and over 225k Facebook followers.
We can safely assume that she earns a lot of money based on her performance in her field. Her net worth is estimated to be in the $8 million range. Her salary and income, on the other hand, are still being evaluated.