Facts of Ally Hills
|Full Name:||Ally Hills|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Singer, Social media star, LGBT+ influencer|
|Sibling:||One (sister Kimberly)|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California|
|Break Up:||Stevie Boebi, Amy Ordman|
Ally Hills is a well-known YouTuber and singer from the United States. Ally Hills is also available on Instagram, Twitter, and Spotify, to name a few.
How old is Ally Hills?
Ally Hills was born on December 11, 1992, making her 28 years old. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius and she was born in Los Angeles, California. Ally has an older sister named Kimberly, according to her family. Apart from that, no information about her parents or other family members is available. Ally has yet to reveal details about her educational experience.
What is the Net Worth of Ally Hills?
In addition, Ally Hills launched her YouTube channel, “Ally Hills.” Since its inception on July 13, 2012, this channel has received over 128.8 million views and 989,000 subscribers. Moving on, as of December 2020, Ally Hills’ net worth is estimated to be around $300,000 dollars.
Is Ally Hills single?
Ally Hills is currently unattached and unattached. Ally did, however, date Stevie Boebi between 2015 and 2016. Stevie is a social media personality and fellow YouTuber. The ex-lovers were commonly referred to as “Stally” when they were together. Even after their split, the ex-lovers collaborated on YouTube videos in the spring of 2016.
Amy Ordman, a YouTuber, later dated Ally. Fans dubbed them “Almy” when they were together. Furthermore, Ally frequently releases songs in response to breakups, and both her ex-lovers and she have publicly discussed this.
How tall is Ally Hills?
Ally Hills is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 55 kilograms. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are also 32A-25-32 inches. Similarly, Ally has dark brown eyes and the same color hair.
Career line of Ally Hills
- Professionally, Ally Hills is a well-known social media phenomenon. She is well-known on YouTube as a content creator for her self-titled channel, which was previously known as “ItsAllyHills.”
- Ally is also a singer who creates videos about LGBT issues, music videos about being in relationships with women, and occasionally amusing videos and collaborations.
- Ally posts on her channel about a variety of topics, including music, comedy, and LGBT-related content. Aly, on the other hand, has over 950,000 followers. Similarly, Ally took part in the 2018 Love Is Love tour.
- Ally devoted herself entirely to music after high school. As part of the band “The Province,” she released her first EP. Ally’s first video on her YouTube channel was for her original comedic song For You. She received unexpectedly positive feedback on the song, which encouraged her to continue making videos.
- Ally is also well-known for her music videos such as In Love With a Straight Girl, How to Tell if a Girl is a Lesbian, Her Lover, and Coming Out. The singer/YouTube sensation frequently incorporates a sense of levity into her music. Ally’s songs, however, are not all very funny.
- Similarly, Ally’s song For You was a lighthearted declaration of her affection for fellow YouTube star Rose Ellen Dix. Rose, who has over 950,000 subscribers on YouTube, is also a YouTube sensation. Rose shares her YouTube channel “RoseEllenDixSimilarly” with her wife Roseanne Spaughton. The couple offers weekly improv comedy on their channel.
- Ally has also worked with Danny Padilla on a number of occasions. Danny is a well-known musician and personality on YouTube.
- Danny, along with his friend Mason, found an audience for his impersonation covers of popular songs. Danny joined the cast of The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart in 2020.
- For You, Rose Ellen Dix was the title of Ally’s first video. On July 13, 2012, she published this video. Ally then released a slew of music videos and vlogs in the aftermath of this video. To date, Ally Hills has covered a number of well-known songs, including ‘Thinking About It (Let It Go),’ ‘Wrecking Ball,’ ‘Jingle Bell Rock,’ and ‘Panic At The Disco.’
- In addition to her music, Ally regularly posts vlogs in which she discusses sex, sexuality, love, and relationships. Stevie Boebi, Ally’s ex-girlfriend, has also appeared in a number of collaborative videos. They are frequently spotted doing bizarre things. Their chemistry as a lesbian couple is captured in these collaborative videos.
- Furthermore, Ally openly discusses her gender and sexuality on her channel, and she invites members of the LGBT community to openly discuss their personal life stories with her. Ally also inspires others to be courageous enough to accept themselves for who they are and live their lives accordingly.