Facts of Angry Grandpa
|Full Name:||Charles Green|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 million|
|Death Date:||December 10, 2017|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Vlogger, Instagram Star|
|Kids:||Four (Charles Green III, Jennifer, Kimberly, and Michael)|
|Father:||Sgt. Charles Marvin Green Sr.|
|Mother:||Dorothy Mae Green|
Angry Grandpa was a popular social media figure in the United States. Angry Grandpa has appeared on TruTV’s Most Shocking, Rude Tube, and MTV’s Pranked. Furthermore, he rose to prominence through the publication of videos on his two YouTube channels, TheAngryGrandpaShow and Grandpa’s Corner.
How old is Angry Grandpa?
His full name is Charles Marvin Green Jr., and he was born on October 16, 1950. And died on December 10, 2017, at the age of 67. He was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina, near the Sherwood Forest. He was the son of Sgt. Charles Marvin Green Sr., a World War II sergeant, and Dorothy Mae Green.
He was a firefighter for the North Charleston Fire Department. Aside from that, he has worked in a variety of other jobs, including working as a maintenance man and even owning small businesses.
What is the Net Worth of Angry Grandpa?
In terms of earnings, his YouTube channel generates a substantial amount of revenue. His net worth was estimated to be around $1.2 million.
Who is Angry Grandpa married to?
Charles was married to Tina Green from 1980 until 2012, when they divorced. Charles Green III, Jennifer, Kimberly, and Michael are his children. He also has six grandchildren. He has Bipolar Disorder and is on regular medication. He also had surgery for a hernia.
Charles was diagnosed with skin cancer in February 2017, according to a video released at the time. His channel issued a statement and also stated that, despite everything, they will continue to post videos. Unfortunately, he died of cirrhosis on December 10, 2017, at his home in Summerville, South Carolina.
Career line of Angry Grandpa
- Charlie uploaded his first video to YouTube in 2010, just as the joys of the platform were becoming widely known. He was the visionary who saw the internet’s potential early on.
- With this angry rant against YouTube, he established his trademark in the very first video. As a result, his original video was removed due to inappropriate language.
- The following videos followed Charlie as he went about his daily activities, such as cooking, watching movies, and driving around in his car.
- Out of these mundane activities, he unearthed the viewer’s time-worthy short videos in which he fails word-association games, digs stuff up from neighbor’s trash, and even tries and fails to successfully experience banned substances.
- There was a video of his family celebrating his birthday, him with his pet cat, and even him ranting against his wife.
- Charlie gradually succumbed to the craze of pulling pranks, and it quickly became his favorite pastime. He also used to make regular rant videos against Justin Beiber and even gave precious reactions to all the hate comments he received like a boss.
- Almost always, the man behind the camera is his younger son Michael, who frequently plans and executes hilarious pranks on grandpa himself.
- When grandpa was having a yard sale, Michael triggered one of his angry outbursts by repeatedly calling the stuffed trash, which seemed to irritate grandpa a lot!
- In one of the channel’s most popular videos, Michael attempted to surprise Grandpa by jumping out of the tub.
- And throwing a bag of flour on him, but grandpa outwitted him and threw a jar of pickle juice on him, christening him PICKLEBOY, a name that has stuck with him ever since. Bridgette Nicole West, Michael’s girlfriend, has also been given the name PickleGirl.
- The channel’s most popular video features an angry grandpa shattering Michael’s coffee table as well as a relatively new PS4 console!
- It’s understandable given that he expected Michael to come over and assist him in baking Christmas cookies, which he evidently did not do. So far, the video has received over 28 million views!
- Aside from the original YouTube channel, Charlie also runs a second one called Grandpa’s Corner. Charlie mostly posts vlogs in Grandpa’s Corner and also hosts a Mailbox Monday segment.
- Every Monday, he opens and personally addresses fan mail. There aren’t many angry rants on this channel, which has around 750K subscribers.
- Because of his charismatic personality, angry grandpa has appeared on several top-rated television talk shows and internet pages, including Dr.
- Drew, MTV’s Pranked, TruTV’s Most Shocking, Rude Tube, and Break.com. His videos have been featured on other YouTube channels, including Ray William Johnson’s.
- Some of the videos on the channel have received over 15 million views, transforming the channel into a massive source of income for the retired firefighter. Angry Grandpa’s earnings from the channel alone are estimated to be in the millions of dollars.
- In addition to his YouTube earnings, he has endorsements and product feature deals. And has recently expanded into the field of merchandising, bringing his net worth to a whopping $2 million in 2017.
- Grandpa’s reaction to everything in life comes across as a bitter old man who has seen it all and is just waiting for the end.
- He is obnoxious, loud, and destructive. But he manages to weave all of these flaws into a circle that tells a story of vulnerability as well. The two videos on his channel back up this claim.
- The first is when his son Michael tells Grandpa about his new home, and the second is when he tells Grandpa that he has gotten him his dream car. The display of emotions is simple and heartfelt, and it is certain to touch the viewers’ hearts.
- Michael and his father have a very special relationship, which is evident in the videos. They were constantly pranking each other, and grandpa would scream his head off over Michael’s comments.
- However, it is Michael who is responsible for turning his father into the internet celebrity that he is, and he is very keen on fulfilling his father’s dreams and aspirations.