Facts of Anne Steves
|Full Name:||Anne Steves|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Nurse and Social Activist|
|Kids:||Andy Steves and Jackie Steves|
Anne Steves is a nurse and a social activist. Anne Steves is the ex-wife of Rick Steves, a well-known American television personality. Rick is best known for his shows Travels in Europe, which aired in 1991, and Rick Steves’ Europe, which aired in 2000.
How old is Anne Steves?
In the 1950s, Anne Steves was born in the United States of America. The public is unaware of her birth date or years. Her nationality is American, but her ethnicity is unknown. Similarly, her religion is Christian. There is also no information about her parents, siblings, or childhood. She prefers to keep her private life private.
How much is Anne Steves’s Net Worth?
Anne accompanied Rick on his trips across Europe and cared for the children. In any case, she does not have her own profession, though she has participated in a charitable event for homeless mothers on at least one occasion. Her net worth is over $500,000, presumably as a result of the divorce settlement. Her ex-net husband’s worth should be well over $10 million.
Is Anne Steves dating someone?
Before marrying, Anne and Rick were reportedly in a long-term relationship. They eventually married at St. Thomas in Villanova, Pennsylvania, and held their reception at the Saint Davids Golf Club – the exact date of their wedding ceremony is unknown. The only thing Anne ever revealed was that her Biedermeier was made of roses and traces of Hydrangea. Anne soon found herself accompanying Rick on trips across Europe. On these trips, she enjoyed visiting markets and spas. However, this love journey did not last long.
It appears that these two were unable to save their marriage after it ended in 2010. The divorce petition was filed in 2009 at Snohomish Superior Court in Anne’s birthplace, and they were officially divorced a year later. There are rumors that Rick wanted a divorce because he found a new love – the woman mentioned as the cause of this divorce is Rick’s travel companion, Trish Feaster. He announced her as his girlfriend on his blog in 2012, but it is unclear whether the relationship began before or after his divorce.
Following the divorce, Anne withdrew completely from the television world, while her ex-husband continued to host his show and travel throughout Europe. Although there have been discussions on the Internet about whether one of the spouses is gay, we believe that such a claim is unfounded. Nonetheless, something wonderful came from this marriage, and that is their children. Anne and Rick have two children, a son named Andy Steves and a daughter named Jackie Steves. These two followed in their father’s footsteps, and they built their careers in the same career he did. These two young people appear to have a love of travel in their genes, as they enjoy traveling to Europe and exploring.
Andy has a travel company called Weekend Student Adventures Europe, and he has written a travel guide called Andy’s Travel Guide. Steve’s Europe: City-hopping on a Budget He did not fall from the tree, he claims. He has traveled with his parents since he was an age and considers himself a digital nomad. He even studied in Rome in 2008. Rick frequently shares photos of his children on social media, expressing his pride in them. Jackie enjoys traveling with her parents as well as with her friends. She claims that depending on who you travel with, Europe can be very different. Both children have positive relationships with their mothers and fathers.
How tall is Anne Steves?
When it comes to body measurements, Anne has a good body. Anne Steves is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 58 kg. Her hair is dark blonde, and her eyes are brown. Similarly, she has a fair complexion, a slim build, and a lovely face. Furthermore, there is no information about her body measurements.
Career line of Anne Steves
- Anne Steves worked as a nurse and a social activist, but little is known about her career. She shot to fame after marrying Rick. She used to accompany him on European tours and was always by his side at the time.
- Ricks Steves’ show premiered on September 3, 2000, and the travel writer documents his experiences on the visual platform as he travels through Europe. Anne Steves is a stay-at-home mom with no profession.
- Rick attended the University of Washington and took advantage of a non-credit course program run by students. Given his passion for travel, he published a travel guide for Europe titled “Europe Through the Back Door” in 1980.
- He then opened a tourist center in Washington, but he also started a kind of course for people who wanted to learn to play the piano. Rick’s first television show premiered in 1991 and lasted until 1998, when he took a two-year hiatus. Rick has his own website where he posts a lot of helpful information.
- This guy simply knows how to make money because you can buy planning maps, travel bags, guidebooks, and other items on his website. He still has his headquarters in Edmonds, Washington State, where he is also based.
- Rick is a political and civil rights activist in addition to his television shows. He is a Democrat who supported Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2016. He spends one-third of each year researching guidebooks and filming his television shows.
Awards and Nominations of Anne Steves
Rotary’s highest honor, the Paul Harris Fellowship, was bestowed upon this nurse. It was given to her because she and her ex-husband bought a local apartment complex that was recently converted into the YWCA’s Trinity Place. That apartment was provided for needy women and their children.