Facts of Annette O’Toole
|Full Name:||Annette O’Toole|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Dancer, Singer-songwriter|
Annette O’Toole is a well-known American actress, dancer, and singer-songwriter. Annette O’Toole is well-known for her roles in a variety of TV shows, films, and other projects.
How old is Annette O’Toole?
Annette O’Toole was born on April 1, 1952, and she is now 68 years old. Her zodiac sign is Aries, and she was born in Houston, Texas. Annette’s parents are Dorothy Geraldine (née Niland) and William West Toole Jr. Annette’s mother was a dance teacher, and she began dancing at the age of three.
Annette also began taking acting lessons when she was 13 years old and moved to Los Angeles with her family. Annette’s full name is Annette Toole as well.
What is the Net Worth of Annette O’Toole?
On Instagram, she is also known as @apriltoole. Annette, on the other hand, has not shared any posts on this account since January 2021, when she was writing this biography. Moving on, Annette O’Toole is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million dollars.
Is Annette O’Toole dating someone?
Annette O’Toole married Bill Geisslinger on April 8, 1983. Bill is also an actor. However, the ex-couple divorced in 1993. The couple had two daughters together. Annette O’Toole married Michael McKean in March 1999, after Bill. The lovers both have musical careers. Annette and Michael were also nominated for the “Academy Award for Best Song.” It was for the 2003 film A Mighty Wind.
How tall is Annette O’Toole?
Annette O’Toole is about 5 feet 4 inches tall or 1.6 meters tall and weighs about 59 kgs. Annette’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 39-28-38 inches. The actress has auburn hair that is gradually greying as she ages. Annette also has captivating blue eyes.
Career line of Annette O’Toole
- Annette O’Toole is a well-known actress, dancer, and singer/songwriter. Annette is best known for her roles as Lisa Bridges in the TV series Nash Bridges, Beverly Marsh in the It miniseries, Lana Lang in Superman III, Kathy in the romantic comedy Cross My Heart, and Martha Kent in the TV series Smallville.
- Annette’s first television appearance was in 1967. It aired on The Danny Kaye Show. She then went on to appear in shows such as My Three Sons, The Virginian, Gunsmoke, Hawaii Five-O, and The Partridge Family over the next few years.
- Annette began her professional acting career in the 1960s. She began with smaller roles. Then, at the end of the 1970s, Annette played the first lead role in One on One in 1977. In 1978, she played Robby Benson’s mentor, girlfriend, and a supporting role in King of the Gypsies. Annette co-starred in the latter with Eric Roberts and Susan Sarandon.
- Annette also frequently played leading roles in TV movies. In the early 1980s, the well-known actor co-starred with Gary Busey in a film. It was in the 1980 comedy Foolin’ Around. She began receiving offers for larger roles in well-known films after that.
- Annette also appeared in the 1982 horror remake Cat People. She collaborated with Nastassja Kinski on this. Similarly, Annette’s most famous role in the 1980s was in Superman III, which was released in 1983. The actress joined a well-known Superman film acting crew in this film. Some of them included Christopher Reeve, Margot Kidder, and the brilliant Richard Pryor.
- The well-known actress continued to work on television films. However, none of them were as well-known as It, which debuted in 1990. It is based on Stephen King’s novel. The actress collaborated on this project with John Ritter, Richard Thomas, Tim Reid, Richard Masur, and Tim Curry as Pennywise the Clown, aka It.
- Annette also appeared in two more films, On Hope in 1994 and Imaginary Crimes the following year. Annette collaborated on the latter with Harvey Keitel. Annette O’Toole is well-known for her role as Lisa Bridges in the TV series Nash Bridges.
- Nonetheless, Annette is perhaps best known to a broad audience for her role as Martha Kent in the 2001 film Smallville. It’s a show about a young Clark Kent/Superman. In the year 2000, the actress also appeared in the television series The Huntress.