Facts of Anthony Lee
|Full Name:||Anthony Lee|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Dancer, Choreographer, Co-founder of The Kinjaz|
|Sibling:||One (sister Alina Lee Santiago)|
|Birthplace:||Santa Ana, Orange County, California|
Anthony Lee is a choreographer and performer from the United States. Anthony Lee is also a member of the performance troupe “The Kinjaz.” Along with his group The Kinjaz, he appeared on seasons 8 of “America’s Best Dance Crew” and 1 of “World of Dance.”
How old is Anthony Lee?
Anthony Lee was born on June 4, 1986, and will be 34 in 2020. He is from Orange County, California, and he is from Santa Ana. When it comes to his family, Anthony hasn’t revealed much about them, but he has posted parents of them on Instagram. Alina Lee Santiago is Anthony’s biological sister. He was raised in a large family with numerous cousins, aunts, and other relatives. Anthony, on the other hand, has not disclosed much about his educational background.
How much is Anthony Lee’s Net Worth?
Anthony Lee’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. He makes money through his dance studio, several world-famous choreographies, celebrity collaborations, and so on.
Is Anthony Lee dating someone?
Anthony Lee is in a romantic relationship with Nina Dominique, who is also an excellent dancer. On their respective social media accounts, the lovers occasionally post duets featuring one another. Morpheus and Tiger Lily, the couple’s feline cats, are also owners. These Bengal Kitties are brothers and sisters who have their own Instagram account with over 1.6k followers.
How tall is Anthony Lee?
Regrettably, no information is available about Anthony Lee’s body measurements. His height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and other personal information are currently unavailable. Although her body measurement stats are unknown, Anthony has a very flexible body, which allows him to easily perform various dance styles. Anthony Lee, on the other hand, has black eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Anthony Lee
- Anthony Lee is a co-founder and director of the performance group “The Kinjaz” in his professional life. He was also the artistic director of Culture Shock LA. Anthony used to be a member of the Yomama crew, along with Victor Kim and Mike Song.
- Furthermore, Anthony’s YouTube channel, formerly known as “anflowny,” has over 380,000 subscribers. Currently, this channel is known as “Arena Dance Competition.”
- This channel features practice videos from a variety of studio dancers.
- Similarly, Anthony Lee previously competed in the YouTube dancing web series “Dance On” with Meghan Camarena. Since 2010, he has been a member of this dance group.
- He is also friends with Mike Song, with whom he co-founded this dance club. Anthony, along with Mike Song, Ben Chung, M-Pact, Villin Lor, Darren Wong, and Pat Cruz, was also one of the eight members chosen to compete on “America’s Best Dance Crew” in season 8.
- “The Kinjaz” is an urban dance troupe that appeared on America’s Best Dance Crew Season 8 as well as World of Dance Season 1.
- They have over 1.02 million subscribers on their YouTube channel, where they post dance videos. Several of them have millions of views.
- Furthermore, I See Fire by Ed Sheeran is Anthony’s most notable choreography. He performed this choreography at “Body Rock 2014,” as well as in their final performance in the Season 8 finale of “ABDC.”
- Anthony is also a well-known dance instructor all over the world. As the Kinjaz’s leader, he has many fans all over the world and is highly regarded for his skill and teachings.
- Not every Kinjaz performance informs the audience as to who choreographed which part. As a result, viewers should look for very fluid movements, such as those in David Guetta’s Kinjaz 2U, to determine which part Anthony choreographed.
- The parts choreographed by Vinh and Anthony differ significantly in this piece.
- Anthony Lee has also collaborated with a number of world-renowned artists and dancers, including Chinese singers Lu Han, Vanness Wu, and Jackson Wang, Thai rapper Lisa, and young dancers Bailey Sok and @kidathegreat.