Facts of Anusha Dandekar
|Full Name:||Anusha Dandekar|
|Birthday:||January 9, 1982|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||an Indian entertainer|
|Sibling:||Shibani Dandekar and Apeksha Dandekar|
Anusha Dandekar is well known Australian who brought into the world an Indian entertainer. Anusha began her profession at nineteen years old, and till then she hasn’t turned around. Anusha Dandekar shone her profession with demonstrating, TV has, Video Jockey (VJ), Model, Acting, and Singing. She began her diversion vocation by facilitating a most loved show in MTV’s House of Style.
What is the Age of Anusha Dandekar?
On January 9, 1982, she was born in Khartoum, Sudan, Africa to a Marathi Chitpavan brahmin family. Her father, Shashidhar Dandekar, is from Pune, India, and her mother, Sulabha Dandekar, is from Mumbai.
Shibani Dandekar and Apeksha Dandekar are her two younger sisters. Shri Guru Harkrishan Public School was her first choice. Anusha went to Al Manar Primary School.
What is the Net Worth of Anusha Dandekar?
Her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million, with her income coming from acting, MTV VJing, and singing.
Are Anusha and Karan still together?
Anusha Dandekar is dating TV actor Karan Kundra. She previously dated cricketer Irfan Pathan, after which she broke up with him and began dating VJ and host Ranvijay Singh. After a year of dating, she married Ranvijay Singh, but they later denied and separated.
She stars in MTV Love School as a teacher who teaches other students about love alongside her boyfriend Karan Kundra. Similarly, her ex-boyfriend dated Kritika Kamra, an Indian TV serial actress and movie star.
Anusha’s Favorite Food
Anusha’s favorite colors are black and red, her favorite food is homemade healthy food, and her favorite places to visit are Goa and Dubai. Miranda Kerr and Shah Rukh Khan are her favorite actresses and actors, respectively. Britney Spears, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, and Beyonce are among her favorite singers.
How Tall is Anusha Dandekar?
Anusha has black hair and grey eyes, stands at 5 feet 5 inches tall, and weighs 52 kilograms. She, too, is 33-26-33 inches tall. She wears size 8 shoes (US).
Career Line of Anusha Dandekar
- Anusha Dandekar is a singer and actress from Australia and India. Anusha received the Maharashtra Times Sanmaan Best Debut Award for Viruddh, the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female Award, and the Femina’s List of the 50 Most Beautiful Women in India.
- She appeared as a host and constant in Joy: The Real Love Story in 2007, Thikka in 2016, Zorawar in 2016, and several MTV shows.
- Anusha Dandekar moved to Mumbai, India, when she was 19 years old, to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. She began her career as a host for MTV’s House of Style.
- In 2003, she made her Bollywood debut in the film “Mumbai Matinee.”
- Anusha has hosted a number of MTV shows. Among these are: ‘Roadies’, ‘Teen Diva’, ‘Love College’, ‘Dance Crew’, ‘Information’.
Movies & Music Videos
- She appeared in the film ‘Viruddh,’ alongside Sanjay Dutt, Amitabh Bachchan, Sharmila Tagore, and John Abraham.
- She then appeared in the 2006 film ‘Anthony Kaun Hai?’ alongside Arshad Warsi and Sanjay Dutt. Anusha made her film debut in Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha, a Marathi film.
- Better Than Your Ex is Anusha’s first music video. In June, this song was released in English.
- She endorses several well-known brands, including Reebok, Toni & Guy, Crocs, and Lee Jeans.
- She also has a YouTube channel where she shares beauty and lifestyle advice.
- Dandekar received nominations for the Stardust Award for Most Exciting New Face for her role in Mumbai Matinee, the Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance – Female for Viruddh, and the Filmfare Award for Best Face for Herself.