Facts of Arica Himmel:
|Full Name:||Arica Himmel|
|Height:||4 feet 9 inches (1.45m)|
Arica Himmel is a stage and screen actress. Arica Himmel rose to prominence after portraying the younger version of Rainbow Johnson, a character played by Tracee Ellis Ross in the original series, Mixed-ish.
Parents and Family of Arica Himmel
Arica Himmel is a lovely young child actress who was born in New York, the USA on February 13, 2005. Her current age is 15 and she is of American nationality. Her parents Himmel and Zelma Davis gave birth to her 15 years ago.
Similarly, her father is a New York realtor who also manages Zoe’s career, and her mother, Zelma, is a Liberian singer. She had spent her childhood playing with her older sister Zoe, an actress and writer. In addition, her sister Zoe attended the New York Theatre Workshop and the Berklee College of Music.
Who is Arica Himmel’s Boyfriend?
Arica Himmel has never married and has no children. She is currently unmarried. She is simply concentrating on her career and giving herself more time.
She hasn’t dated anyone since her previous relationship, according to her. She rarely discusses her personal life in the media or in public, and she hasn’t made any public statements about her affairs. Furthermore, she has managed to keep the situation under wraps.
How tall is Arica Himmel?
Arica Himmel is endearing. She is 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 41 kilograms. Likewise, she has lovely black hair and black eyes.
Career Line of Arica Himmel
- Arica Himmel’s career began at a very young age, as evidenced by her adorable child. In 2016, she had a recurring role as Harper Morgan on the comedy series Thanksgiving.
- She’d also appeared in Sesame Street, Before You Know It, and, most recently, God Friended Me.
- Similarly, in 2019, Arica appeared in commercials and received critical acclaim for her role in the short film, Make Dating Great Again.
- She had contributed her work from the off-Broadway production of The Layover with the Manhattan-based theater company Second Stage Theater.
- Arica Himmel made her film debut in the film “Black-ish” in 2020. Teenage Bow was played by her. Her performance in Mixed-ish, when she was 14 years old, was her big break.
- She was in California at the time, eating dinner with her father at Joe’s Crab Shack. Similarly, her family was going to Disneyland the next day to celebrate her big break.
- Arica Himmel, a young and talented actress, has won a number of awards in her acting career. Similarly, she has received recognition from the American Music Awards, Billboard Awards, MTV VMAs, and a Grammy nomination.