Facts of Arun Nayar
|Full Name:||Arun Nayar|
|Divorce:||Three (Valentina Pedroni, Elizabeth Hurley, and Kim Johnson)|
|Net Worth:||$200 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Businessman and entrepreneur|
|Sibling:||One (Nikhil Nayak)|
Arun Nayar is a British and Indian businessman and entrepreneur from Burmantofts, England. Arun Nayar has worked as a Vice President for Software Paradigms International and as the Global Head of Resources. Furthermore, he conducts workshops on staff training, learning, and development activities all over the world.
How old is Arun Nayar?
The businessman was born in Burmantofts, UK, in December 1964. Arun Nayar is of Indian-German ancestry and holds British-Indian nationality. Likewise, his current age is 56, and his zodiac sign is Capricorn. He is also a Hindu. His parents’ names are Vinod Nayar and Gunnar Nayar.
He also has a younger brother named Nikhil Nayak. Before his younger brother was born, Arun lived in Leads council estate with his parents. But after his younger brother was born, Aarun moved to India with his family. He was living in Mumbai City.
Regrettably, his parents decided to separate and divorce. After his parents divorced, Arun and his brother moved in with his mother, Gunnar. Gunnar established a prosperous textile business in Mumbai in the 1970s. Because of Arun Nayar’s misbehavior, he was forced to go to England for further studies when he was sixteen years old. He went to Millfield Boarding School.
He also has a B. Sc. in Physics from Oxford University. Then he went to Imperial College and earned a Master’s degree in Physics. He was also an excellent student.
How much is Arun Nayar net worth?
A successful businessman’s net worth is around $200 million. Since 1982, he has been accumulating wealth through his business and textile industries. Arun Nayar also owns opulent homes in France, Germany, and England. Arun is regarded as one of the wealthiest men in England. Apart from that, there is no more information available about Arun’s assets. In addition, he comes from a wealthy family, so he did not have to work hard for his career.
Is Arun Nayar dating someone?
When it comes to Arun Nayar’s marital status, he has been married three times. Valentina Pedroni, a model from Italy, was his first wife. Their wedding took place in the year 1997. They lived in Mumbai after their wedding. The couple met for the first time in St Moritz. However, in the year 2002, Arun and Valentina decided to divorce. Following the dissolution of his marriage, Arun Nayar focused on his Director Software Solution Company.
Then Arun started dating Elizabeth Hurley, an English model, and actress. The couple made their first public appearance together at the Christian Dior fashion show in Paris. Elizabeth Hurley is also associated with Estee Lauder. Arun Nayar and Elizabeth Hurly married in England Castle in 2007. The couple then traveled to Jodhpur for a Hindu wedding ceremony. Arun spent approximately $2.5 million on his wedding. After their marriage, the couple moved to Cotswold, London, with their son, Damian.
Damian is the couple’s son from Elizabeth’s previous relationship. In 2010, Harley was linked to Australian cricketer Shane Warne. It was the point at which they had already separated from one another. After some time, Arun Nayar began dating Liz Hurley. Then Arun met Kim Johnson, a 53-year-old French woman. They married on July 30, 2016. Again, the marriage did not last much longer than a year.
How tall is Arun Nayar?
Concerning the businessman’s physical appearance, he stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches, or 170 cm or 1.7 m. Arun Nayar weighs about 55 kg (121 lbs). Arun’s body measurements are 40-34-35 inches, and his biceps are 12 inches long. The businessman’s shoe size is 6. (US). He also has brown eyes and black hair. Arun Nayar has a slim, average body type and a medium complexion. Arun is alive and appears to be in good health as of now.
Career line of Arun Nayar
- As previously stated, Arun Nayar is an international businessman and entrepreneur. Arun used to work in Mumbai and even attended the textile industry because his mother worked in the same industry. His mother’s textile business grew to become India’s largest textile company.
- It also aided Arun Nayar in establishing a strong reputation in Mumbai. Then, Nayar founded Direction Software Solutions. Furthermore, he intends to expand his organization’s capabilities in the field of software development.
- Arun is also the Vice President and Global Head of Resources at Software Paradigms International. Arun rose to prominence following his marriage to Elizabeth Hurley, a well-known model and actress.
- Arun’s ex-wife, Elizabeth, is also involved in charity work in addition to her acting and modeling career. Elizabeth has also worked with organizations such as Estée Lauder’s Breast CANCER Awareness Campaign, ARK Children’s Charity, Elton John AIDS Foundation, End Hunger Network, and many others.
- Arun Nayar enjoys reading books, playing golf, and traveling in addition to his career and professional life. His favorite color is black, and he enjoys eating Italian food. Arun’s favorite actors and actresses to watch are Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Jennifer Lawrence, and Asin. His favorite musician is Badshah.
- Arun Nayar’s dream vacation destination is also London. As a result, Arun Nayar has already achieved professional career.