Facts of Ashley Lovelace
|Full Name:||Ashley Lovelace|
|Height:||4 feet 1 inches|
|Profession:||Instagram star, content creator, YouTuber|
|Sibling:||three brothers and one sister|
Ashley Lovelace was an American social media celebrity who rose to prominence through her Instagram account ‘@misslovelacee.’ Ashley Lovelace used to post photos of herself modeling.
How old is Ashley Lovelace?
Ashley Monet Lovelace was born on November 7, 2002, at Abington Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania. Her parents, Terrance Lovelace and Stacey Pak, raised her in Philadelphia for the first five years of her life before moving to Las Vegas. She has three older brothers and one younger sister.
She was of African-American and Korean descent, and her zodiac sign was Scorpio. Ashley was sixteen at the time of her death and had never spoken publicly about any of her relationships. Her hobbies had included drawing and singing.
Ashley died on January 21, 2019, at the age of sixteen. She committed suicide as a result of severe and ongoing cyberbullying. Despite the social media attention and coverage, Ashley’s parents refused to blame anyone because they believed it would be detrimental to Ashley’s spirit.
The family even refused to reveal the circumstances of her death. However, some rumors claim that she killed herself with a gun. Ashley’s mother continues to post about her on her Instagram page. She also created a GoFundMe account to honor and build on Ashley’s legacy while raising awareness about the disastrous consequences of cyberbullying. Stacey is currently working on establishing the Ashley Lovelace Foundation in order to broaden the scope of her activities.
Controversies & Scandals of Ashley Lovelace
Once she became popular on Instagram, her account began to receive a slew of hateful comments and jibes. Tyler Edmonds, also known as BarbiiDaBully, stood out in particular because he constantly bullied her and even took pride in it. While many believe Edmonds was the indirect cause of her death, her friends believe that her pre-existing depression and anxiety could also have triggered the fatal decision.
Furthermore, despite the tragic event, Edmonds continues to take pride in his bullying and has expressed no regret over Ashley’s death. Edmonds went so far as to say that Ashley’s death didn’t matter because she was just another girl. However, several of Ashley’s friends and fans have criticized Edmonds, but to no avail.
How tall is Ashley Lovelace?
Ashley was a wonderful and humble young lady. She was 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighed around 49 kilograms. Her eyes were hazel, and her hair was black. She also had a petite frame, long, curly hair, and an infectious smile. Similarly, she frequently wore a necklace with the word ‘Princess’ engraved on it. Ashley wore a nose stud.
Career line of Ashley Lovelace
- Ashley was a social media star known for her Instagram account ‘@misslovelacee.’ She became famous for her glamorous modeling photos before passing away at the age of 16.
- In June of this year, she launched her Instagram account. With aspirations of becoming a well-known singer and model, she realized that she could capitalize on Instagram’s potential as a social media platform to make a name for herself.
- Ashley began by posting fashion-related posts and photos of herself. At the same time, she frequently mentioned various brands and products she was interested in.
- Her short videos demonstrated her ability to sing as well. Ashley’s life was going swimmingly until she became the victim of excessive cyberbullying.
- And, when she couldn’t take it any longer, she committed suicide in January 2019. Her mother has taken over her Instagram account since her death and posts photos and tributes to her daughter on a regular basis.
- Her Instagram account currently has over 550,000 followers.
- Since her death, many other social media celebrities have taken it upon themselves to openly discuss cyberbullying and its disastrous consequences.
- Despite her brief stint as an influencer, Ashley is remembered fondly by her friends, family, and fans as an enthusiastic and talented young woman with a bright future ahead of her.
- Ashley also created a YouTube channel called Miss Lovelace in September 2018 and posted a Q&A video there on October 24, 2018. By the time she died, the channel had 78.4k subscribers.