Facts of Bae InKyuk
|Full Name:||Bae InKyuk|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Actor and Model|
Bae InHyuk is a new Korean actor and model. Bae InKyuk is currently represented by the agency Fides Spatium. In addition to his roles in the web series, he has appeared in two music videos. He made his acting debut in 2019.
How old is Bae InKyuk?
The Korean actor was born on April 4, 1998, in Korea. He is of Korean nationality. Similarly, he is 22 years old. His zodiac sign is Aries. In addition, his Chinese zodiac sign is Dragun. Furthermore, the actor is a graduate of the Seoul Institute of Arts. There is no information available about his parents or his personal life. He has kept his personal life private.
How much is Bae InKyuk’s Net Worth?
When it comes to Bae’s net worth, he must make a lot of money. He has not, however, disclosed his exact net worth. But we know he lives a good life and makes a lot of money. If he keeps going like this, his net worth will undoubtedly rise.
Is Bae InKyuk dating someone?
The dashing actor hasn’t revealed anything about his personal life. There are no hints about his previous or current romantic relationships. He is currently preoccupied with establishing a career and amassing some wealth. Maybe after a few years he’ll have a romantic life. He is currently concentrating solely on his acting career.
How tall is Bae InKyuk?
Bae InHyuk stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. He has a slim body and a very attractive face. The actor has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. As an actor, he must maintain his appearance as well as his health. With his soft voices and deep dimples, the actor creates a warm atmosphere.
Career line of Bae InKyuk
- The 1998-born actor has recently received a lot of attention for his role as Park Danhee in the web drama ‘XX.’ Park Danhee is a former athlete who had his career cut short due to an accident. He decided to become a bartender after witnessing Nana’s (played by EXID’s Hani) enthusiasm for her job, and he has been his colleague for two years.
- Park Danhee has a crush on her. Bae Inhyuk captures the audience’s attention with both his acting and visual abilities. In fact, ‘XX’ is not Bae Inhyuk’s first project. In 2019, he appeared in the web drama ‘Who Kissed Me?’ He is currently represented by the acting agency Fides Spatium.
- The drama “XX,” co-produced by Playlist and MBC, is piqueing the interest of viewers with its impressive direction and rapid development of the storyline. In the new episode, there appears to be a tentative transformation in the relationship between Speakeasy bar XX’s head bartender Hani (as Yoon Nana) and Bae In Hyuk (as Danny), another bartender.
- Previously, it was revealed that Bae In Hyuk had been secretly in love with his colleague/boss Hani for two years. His delicate gestures and warm care for Hani in the past have demonstrated that his affection has been more than just colleague affection, making the viewers flutter.
- In particular, he demonstrated his courage in love by openly expressing his love for Hani, saying, “I have been ready for a long time.” She is the only one who hasn’t been ready yet.” The third episode of the drama promises to depict the evolution of their relationship.
- The image of the two drinking in a strange place, not the bar “XX” – the workplace where they are always together – piqued viewers’ interest. Furthermore, Bae In Hyuk’s delicate yet daring act of inserting one side of his airport into Hani’s ear made viewers’ hearts flutter as they could sense his genuine affection for her.
- Hani’s reaction, who is still unaware of Bae In Hyuk’s affection, is also gaining attention. Despite avoiding Bae In Hyuk when he carefully reached out his hand to put her hair up, Hani’s surprised expression in this unexpected situation seemed to have “denounced” Hani’s heart.
- The developing “suspicious” atmosphere between the two has the audience wondering whether Bae In Hyuk will be able to put an end to his 2-year unrequited love and find the strength to transform his coworker relationship with Hani into “something else.”
- On August 1, 2019, he joined the main cast of the second season of the web series Triple Fling Season 2 ( 2), where he played young student Shin Jeong-woo, until the series ended on September 19, 2019, the same year.
- Then, on November 29 of the same year, he joined the main cast of the web series Who Kissed Me (also known as “Kiss Scene in Yeonnamdong”), where he played Han Yun-woo, the mentor and one of Yoon Sol’s romantic interests ( Hong Seung-hee), until the series ended on February 14 of the same year.
- On January 24, 2020, he joined the main cast of the web series XX, where he played bartender Park Dan-hee until the series ended on February 21, 2020.
- At the end of June of the same year, it was announced that he would join the cast of the series The Spies Who Loved Me (also known as “The Spy Who Loved Me”), where he plays the intelligent Kim Young-goo, the Bureau of Classified Industries’ youngest member of the department of analysis thus far.
- In December of the same year, it was announced that he had joined the cast of the series Frightening Cohabitation (also known as “A Terrifying Cohabitation”), where he will play the young Gye Sun-woo, a popular, intelligent, and attractive senior who is in love with Lee Dam.
- In 2019, he appeared in the music video Ban Hana – If We Never Met. Bae InHyuk is undoubtedly another actor to watch out for. His involvement in web dramas has elevated him to the status of a rising star in Korea. Netizens frequently compare him to Highlight’s Doojoon as well as actors Nam JooHyuk and Lee Jae-Wook.