Facts of Barbara Forteza
|Full Name:||Barbara Forteza|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inch|
|Sibling:||one (sister: Gabrielle Vierneza)|
Barbie Forteza is a well-known Filipino television actress, model, and singer. Barbie Forteza portrayed a young Jodi in GMA’s Stairway To Heaven and appeared in Tween Hearts.
How old is Barbie Forteza?
Her full name is Barbara Ambas Forteza. She was born on July 31, 1997, in Binan, Philippines. She is 23 years old and is born under the sign of Leo. Her parents are Imelda and Tony Forteza. She also has a half-sister named Gabrielle Vierneza. She has also not provided any information about her educational background.
How much is Barbie Forteza’s Net Worth?
Forteza is a successful actress who has risen to great heights in her career. She continues to be a movie star, proving that her future is bright. However, her net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Who is Barbie Forteza’s Ex-Boyfriend?
Jak Roberto is Barbie’s relationship. He is a pop singer and member of the boy band 3LOGY. The couple frequently mentions one another in their social media posts. They also frequently make YouTube videos together. She also dated Kiko Estrada. He was her first boyfriend. But their relationship was short-lived because the actor preferred to concentrate on his career.
The Forteza scandal erupted when her ex-boyfriend, Kiko, became vocal and declared his love for her, but the actress stated that it was too late. She has also dated Andre Paras (2016), Ivan Dorschner (2017), Dennis Trillo, Alden Richards, and Joshua Dionisio.
How tall is Barbie Forteza?
Barbie is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 48 kilograms. She has a slim, lean body. As a result, her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 31-24-33 inches. Furthermore, she has a bra size of 30A and a dress size of 4. (US). Similarly, she has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Career line of Barbie Forteza
- Her talent was discovered when she was 12 years old, and she first appeared in the film Stairway to Heaven in 2009. Throughout her career, she received international acclaim.
- She has won several awards, including the New Movie Actress of the Year Award in 2010 and the Fantasporto International Best Actress Award in 2016.
- Barbie is well-known for her roles. As a result, roles such as ‘Jodi’ in GMA Network’s remake of the 2003 South Korean television drama series ‘Stairway to Heaven,’ and Cyndi Gomez in ‘First Time’.
- She also appeared in several films, including ‘Tween Academy: Class of 2012,’ ‘The Road and the Indie Film,’ and ‘Puntod,’ for which she was named New Movie Actress of the Year at the 26th PMPC Star Awards for Movies.
- In April 2013, Forteza released her self-titled album, Barbie Forteza, under MCA Records, with the carrier single, Meron Ba, which was used as the theme song for GMA Network’s Koreanovela, ‘Big.’
- In 2014, Forteza and Thea Tolentino were cast as co-leads in the television series The Half Sisters.
- Furthermore, in August 2014, she won the Best Supporting Actress award in the new breed category at the 10th Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival for the film Mariquina, in which she played a teenage version of Mylene Dizon’s character Imelda.
- Barbie also has her own YouTube channel. It was established on December 31, 2017. Some of the most popular videos include ‘My Boyfriend Does My Make Up Challenge (JakBie),’
- ‘Nara and Kyoto, Japan with the Bida-bida Sibs & ME!,’ ‘My Very First Full-On Glam Make Up Tutorial Using The Bronze Extended Kyshadow Palette,’ ‘JAPAN VLOG : Dtonbori Osaka with the Bida-bida Sibs & ME!,’ and many more.