Facts of Bebe Rexha
|Full Name:||Bebe Rexha|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Bebe Rexha is a well-known Albanian-American singer-songwriter from the United States. Bebe Rexha has written and performed numerous songs over the years and has a worldwide fan base. She has won numerous awards over the years and is one of the most successful female artists in the United States.
How old is Bebe Rexha?
Bebe Rexha’s full name is Bleta Rexha, but she goes by Bebe professionally. Blet means bee in Albanian, and people and fans began to refer to her as Bebe, which is how she got her name. She was born on August 30, 1989, in Brooklyn, New York City. Similarly, the famous singer is 31 years old and was born under the sign of Virgo.
In terms of her parents, her father’s name is Flamur Rehxa, and he moved to the United States when he was 21 years old. Similarly, her mother’s name is Bukurije Rexha, and she was born in the United States to an Albanian family. Similarly, he has a brother named Florent Rexha. When she was six years old, her family relocated to Staten Island.
Education of Bebe Rexha
Bebe has always had a passion for music. She had been playing the trumpet at her elementary school for over 9 years. Bebe went to Tottenville High School after moving to Staten Islands. During her high school years, she performed in a number of musicals and also sang in the choir. In high school, she discovered her passion and talent for singing and music.
How much is Bebe Rexha’s net worth?
Bebe has received numerous awards throughout her career. She won BMI pop awards for five years in a row, from 2015 to 2019, for her songs The Monster, Hey Mama, Me, Myself, and I, In the Name of Love, and Meant to Be. Similarly, she won the International Dance Music Award for the song Hey Mama. She won an iheart radio award for her song “Meant to Be.” Furthermore, she has received numerous nominations in a variety of categories over the years. Her net worth is estimated to be $5 million USD.
Is Bebe Rexha dating someone?
Keyan Safari is Bebe’s current relationship. Keyan works as a cinematographer for high-profile events. She is a supporter of all sexualities and the LGBTQ+ community.
The popular singer has stayed out of trouble and has kept a clean internet profile.
How tall is Bebe Rexha?
Bebe is a stunning woman who stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 60kg. Her body measurements are also 37-28-38. She also has a shoe size 6 in the United States. Similarly, she has blonde hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Bebe Rexha
- Bebe is a well-known singer-songwriter. She’s been writing songs since she was in elementary school. Bebe had submitted a song to be performed at the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences when she was a teenager. She won the Best Teen Songwriter award, which helped her land a deal with talent scout Samantha Cox.
- Similarly, in 2010, she met Pete Wentz, the bassist for Fall Out Boy. They joined forces and formed the experimental band ‘Black Cards.’ The singer sang as the lead singer for a while before leaving the band. Later that year, in 2013, she signed a contract with Warner Bros. She kept writing songs and became very good at it.
- She began writing several songs, including Selena Gomez’s “Like a Champion” and many others. Her songwriting truly shone when she wrote the Monster for Eminem and Rihanna. The song charted at the top of the Billboard 100 and went on to win the Grammy for Best Rap/Sung Performance.
- Bebe made her debut with the song ‘I Can’t Stop Drinking About You.’ The song peaked at #22 on the US Top Heatseekers chart.
- In December of 2014, she released two more singles, I’m Gonna Show You Crazy and Gone. Both received positive feedback from the audience. Similarly, she has worked with a number of artists over the years.
- She collaborated with Nicky Minaj on the song “No Broken Hearts.” She and Martin Garrix collaborated on the song “In the name of love” in 2016. The song peaked at number 24 on the Billboard Hot 100. In the years that followed, she released I Got You and No Broken Hearts, which charted at #47 and #17 in the US top 100.
- Later, she collaborated with One Direction singer Louis Tomlinson on the song Back to You. The song peaked at number 47 on the Billboard Hot 100. Furthermore, she has released numerous additional songs, and her songs have been played and downloaded millions of times.