Facts of Belén López
|Full Name:||Belén López|
|Net Worth:||$14 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Sibling:||One (Txihi López)|
|Education:||Centro Andaluz de Teatro|
Belén López is a well-known Spanish actress who has appeared in a number of television series. Belén López appeared in Motivos Personales as Maite Valcárcel in 2005, Pelotas as Bea in 2009–10, and Luna, el misterio de Calenda as Carola in 2012.
How old is Belén López?
On March 28, 1970, in Seville, Spain, the talented actress was born. Her zodiac sign is Aries and she is 51 years old. When she was in her second year of high school, her parents died. Txihi López is her older brother. He’s a set designer, painter, and artist. She also studied music, song, dance, acrobatics, and pantomime with Spanish actors Paco León, Gabriel Chame, and Miguel Garrido at the Centro Andaluz de Teatro in Andalusia.
How much is Belén López’s Net Worth?
Since she was a child, the actress has worked tirelessly. She has a substantial net worth of approximately $14 million. In addition, her primary source of income is her acting actress. She must have also collaborated with a variety of businesses and brands. Belén López clearly lives a good and luxurious life. Her net worth is sufficient to cover her bills. There is no more information available about the assets she owns.
Is Belén López dating someone?
Discussing the actress’s relationships and extramarital affairs. From 2005 to 2010, she was in a relationship with Spanish actor Miguel ngel Silvestre. She is currently engaged to Indigo Fernandez, a musician. There is no specific information about their first meeting, how it all began, and so on. When it comes to personal information, she has been extremely private. To this day, the stunning actress has avoided all controversies and scandals.
How tall is Belén López?
Belén is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 125 pounds. She also has brown hair and eyes. More information about her body measurements, weight, dress size, and shoe sizes is still unavailable. She obviously has to take excellent care of her skin, hair, and health as an actress. The actress works out frequently and eats well. She also has a fair complexion and is a non-vegetarian.
Career line of Belén López
- López began her career by studying acting with Paco León and Paz Vega at the now-defunct Centro Andaluz de Teatro (CAT). Even after her parents died, she continued to pursue her interest and studies in music, song, dance, acrobatics, and pantomime despite being in a difficult situation. She was cast as a minor character in the television series “Plaza Alta” during her studies.
- She rose to prominence after a small role, and she was given a major role in the new follow-up series “Castillos en el Aire,” set on Plaza Alta, alongside José Luis Garcia Pérez. Later, in 1998, she played a minor part in Pilar Távora’s Yular.
- López also appeared in the television series “Esencia de poder” in 2001 as Raquel Conde. She played Barbara in the hospital drama series “Hospital Central” the following year. She then played Lorena in “Una Nueva Vida” in 2003.
- Between 2000 and 2006, she sang in the band Rayo y los Trueno with the actors Guillermo Rayo and Manolo Caro, and they later recorded together. Finally, in the year 2006, López had her first leading role in a film, “La Distancia.”
- Pepe Quero produced the film, which she worked on with Miguel ngel Silvestre, Federico Luppi, and José Coronado. The boxing-themed film noir was well-executed and was shown at the San Sebastian Film Festival.
- She then relocated to Madrid, where she resumed her career in television and feature films. She rose to prominence after playing Maite Valcárcel in the 2005 television series Motivos Personales, for which she won an award.
- She also won a number of awards for her role in Llévame an otro sitio. Since then, she has appeared in a number of TV shows, including RIS Cientifico (Telecinco), Pelotas (TVE), the biopic Hoy Quiero Confesar (Antena 3), and Luna, el misterio de Calenda (Antena 3).
- Belén López also appeared in the films “Ocho Citas,” directed by Peris Romano, and “Rodrigo Sorogoyen; Holmes & Watson” in 2008. José Luis Garci directed “Madrid Days” in 2012, and Gracia Querejeta directed “15 Aos y Un Dia” in 2013.
- Aside from acting, she enjoys reading, dancing, and writing poems. Ernest Hemingway’s “The Old Man and the Sea” is her favorite book, which she enjoys reading. In terms of flowers, she prefers Water Lily. She also enjoys dogs and owns two of them, Gloria and Ronka. The actress enjoys music and is a skilled guitarist.
Nominations & Awards of Belén López
With all of her hard work, the actress has won numerous awards and has frequently been nominated for them. She received the AISGE Award in 2004 for her performance in the film Take Me Somewhere Else. Then, in 2007, she was nominated three times for the Newcomer Award for her performance in The Distance (2006), and in 2008 and 2001 for the Spanish Actors Union award for her television series R.I.S. Cientfica (2007) for supporting actress and for lead performance in the teleserial, Pelotas (2009). She was nominated for Best New Actress at the Goya Awards as well.