Facts of Lacey Chabert
|Full Name:||Lacey Chabert|
|Date of Birth:||Sep 30, 1982|
|Birth Place:||Purvis, Mississippi, United States|
|Children:||Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar|
|Sibling:||Chrissy Chabert, T.J. Chabert, Wendy Chabert|
Lacey Chabert is an American entertainer, voice entertainer, and vocalist. She is one of the vast majority of America’s capable kid entertainers in 1988. People likewise know her most importantly as Claudia Salinger in the television show “Gathering of Five”. Also, she has given the voice of Eliza Thornberry in the enlivened arrangement ‘The Wild Thornberrys’.
Lacey Chabert’s Family and Education
Lacey Chabert was born in Purvis, Mississippi, on September 30, 1982. As of 2019, she is 37 years old with Libra signs. She was born to Julie (mother) and Tony Chabert’s parents (father). Lacey is a national of the United States and is mixed with English, Scottish, Italian, Sicilian, and Cajun ethnic backgrounds. She’s got a younger brother called T.J. And Chrissy and Wendy, two older sisters.
“Show Business” was an important influence for her in the entertainment industry at her early age. She did not reveal any information concerning her academic qualifications when talking about her educational background.
How much is Lacey Chabert’s Net Worth?
Lacey Chabert has earned a great deal of money in her career. It is estimated to have a net value of 4 million dollars. She did not, however, disclose her actual salary.
Is he married to Lacey Chabert? Does she have kids?
She’s a married woman talking about Lacey Chabert’s personal life. She married David Nehdar, her long-time boyfriend. The duo married in Los Angeles, California, on December 22, 2013. Through her account with Instagram, she announced a big day that matched its diamond earrings and necklace with a large diamond ring. The married couple welcomed Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar, their first child born on September 9, 2016.
Currently, she is happy to live her married life in LA, California with her husband and children. Similarly, there are no rumors and no signs of divorce about their past and present external cases.
Height and Weight of Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert is about her height and weight and weighs 5 feet 2 inches and about 52 kg. She also has a pair of eyes with a brown hazel and a dark brown hair color. Her body measurement is also 37-24-35 centimeters. Its shoe size is seven. Lacey Chabert operates on social websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She has more than 204k Twitter followers and more than 33.4k Facebook followers. Likewise, her Instagram has 609k followers.
The Career Line of Lacey Chabert
- Lacey Chabert became a “Baby Petite of the World” and won the 1985 World Our Little Miss Scholarship Competition.
- She later also played the role of Young Cosette in a Broadway production of Les Misérables.
- She then took part in her first role in “Party of Five” in the 1990s, she also had her large-screen debut as she starred at the fantasy space thriller “Lost in Space,” as Penny Robinson.
- In the animated series ‘The Wild Thornberri’ Lacey Eliza Thornberry
- She later played the role of Young Cosette in “Les Misérables” Broadway production. She then had her first role in the “Five Party.”
- She also made her large-screen debut in the late 1990s as Penny Robinson in the fantasy space thriller “Lost in Space.” She also played the role of Amanda Becker as the epic film “Not Another Teen Movie.”
- Lacey also played a supportive role in Amanda Becker’s epic movie “Not Another Teen Movie.”
- Some of the other movies and television series that she has appeared in are “A Little Piece of Heaven,” “All My Children,” “Brooke Ellison’s Story,” “Dirty Deeds,” “Ghost Whisperer,” “The Spectacular Spider” Man, In My Sleep, Family Guy, Youngs Justice, The Color of the Rain, Baby Daddy, Family Fortune, Shimmer and Shin, Mean Girls, etc.
- She has now been honored with more than 120 films, television series, and videos. Lacey won the 2017 BTVA Television Voice Acting Award nomination.
- She was nominated for the same prize in 2013 and 2015.
- In 2017, she won the IFS Award for the best supporting role for women.
- She has received also the MTV Movie Award and the Young Artist Award. She currently has a total of 6 wins and 15 actress nominations.