Facts of Ryan Merriman
|Full Name:||Ryan Merriman|
|Nationality:||April 10, 1983|
|Net Worth:||$ 2 million|
|Second Wife||Kristen McMullen|
Ryan Merriman is a well-known actor in the United States. Furthermore, most people are familiar with him from his roles in Disney Channel original films as well as other films and television series such as The Ring 2, Final Destination 3, and Pretty Little Liars.
Age and Parents of Ryan Merriman
Ryan Merriman was born in Choctaw, Oklahoma, on April 10, 1983. In the year 2019, he is 36 years old. Earl Merriman is Merriman’s father, and Nonalyn Merriman is Merriman’s mother. He also has a sister named Monica Merriman.
He’s also interested in the world of acting. Since his childhood, Merriman has been acting in commercials, print work, vocal performances, and local theater. Ryan is of mixed ethnicity and holds American nationality (German, English-Irish, English, and Scottish).
There is no further mention of his educational background when it comes to his educational qualifications. Furthermore, he is a graduate of a public high school. Ryan was also a football player in junior high and high school.
Ryan Merriman’s Net Worth
He has a good salary from his salary, but he hasn’t revealed it on social media. In 2020, his net worth is estimated to be $ 2 million.
Who is Ryan Merriman’s Wife?
Ryan Merriman is the loving husband of Micol Merriman, his beautiful ex-wife. From June 25, 2004, to August 11, 2011, the lovely couple was married for about 7 years. Ryan had a three-month relationship with American actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the year 2006.
Ryan Merriman (Ryan Merriman) is a Dimensions and Weight He is currently married to Kristen McMullen, his girlfriend. After meeting in August 2011, the cute couple dated for a year. After a year of being engaged, the adorable couple decided to tie the knot. Their wedding took place on September 5th, 2014. His marriage appears to be doing well right now.
What is Ryan Merriman Height?
Ryan Merriman has an attractive body figure when it comes to body measurements. He stands at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 66 kilograms. He, too, has blue eyes and dark brown hair. Other body measurements of Ryan, on the other hand, are not available from any source. Ryan Merriman’s social media accounts include Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Ryan Merriman can also be found on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He has 34.4k Instagram followers and 71.5k Twitter followers as a result of his efforts. Similarly, he has more than 2466k Facebook followers.
Ryan Merriman’s Career Line
- Ryan Merriman played a pivotal role in the TV show The Mommies.
- Furthermore, the series aired from 1993 to 1995.
- During the 1990s, Ryan played a younger version of the title character in the majority of episodes of The Pretender.
- Merriman also appeared in the 1999 feature film The Deep End of the Ocean as the long-lost son of Michelle Pfeiffer’s character.
- Ryan’s role as Ian Thomas on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars has also been regarded as one of his most important television roles.
- In 2002, he won the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Movie, Mini-Series, or Special for his role in Taken.
- Merriman was also nominated for the same award in 2002 for his performance in Dangerous Child. Ryan Merriman was also nominated for a YoungStar Award in 2000.
- Ryan, on the other hand, has 6 wins and 8 nominations to his credit as an actor.
- As of the year 2019, he has appeared in more than 50 films and television series.
- The Quest, Smallville, Home of the Giants, Backwoods, and Comanche Moon are just a few examples.
- In addition, films such as The 5th Quarter, Attack of the 50-foot Cheerleader, Independence Disaster, The Last Rescue, and Confessions of a Hollywood Bartender have been released.