Facts of Tobias Santelmann
|Full Name:||Tobias Santelmann|
|Birthday:||August 8, 1980|
|Birth Place:||Freiburg, Germany|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Height:||1.89 meters (6 feet 2.5 inches)|
Tobias Santelmann, the entertainer who won the Institute Grant for the film ‘Kon-Tiki’ in 2012, is no stranger to awards. He has appeared in eight films and nine television productions, including the Netflix web series Borderliner.’
When was Tobias Santelmann Birthed?
Tobias Santelmann’s old neighborhood in Freiburg, Germany, is where he was born on August 8, 1980. He is a German citizen who lives in a nationality where white Norwegians are the majority. Leo is his zodiac sign. There isn’t any concrete information about his family and friends. In 1981, he and his family returned to Norway.
He moved to Oslo when he was 16 years old.
What is Tobias Santelmann Net Worth?
We estimate Tobias’ yearly pay to be in the $1,000,000 range because he has worked in this field for 11 years. His yearly compensation was reported to be $1.2 million in the 2017 report. Furthermore, as of 2018, his net worth is $7 million.
What is the Name of Tobias Santelmann Wife?
Tobias is officially out of the market because he is married. Jennifer Braathen is his better half, and he occasionally posts pictures of her on his Instagram account. He also has a girlfriend named Alba Santelmann.
Tobias’ most energizing experience has been meeting his better half. Both are residents of Oslo, and they met in Torshovteatret’s open latrine. They met up again after that and appeared to start seeing each other. They decided to move together after eight months.
Height and Weight of Tobias Santelmann
Tobias is a serious tall person, standing 1.89 meters (6 feet 2.5 inches) tall and weighing 73 kilograms. His body is athletic, and he enjoys staying in shape. His skin tone is white because he is Norwegian. His eyes are green and his hair is earthy.
Tobias Santelmann’s Career line
- Santelmann trained in acting at the Oslo Public Foundation for Human Expressions.
- He joined The Norwegian Theater shortly after graduation, in 2006.
- In 2010, he received a proposal for the film ‘Varg Veum – Skriften dad veggen’ after working in theaters. ‘Kon-Tiki,’ ‘Flukt,’ Amanda Grant’s ‘Jag etter vind,’ ‘Hercules,’ and ‘Point Break’ were all released in 2012.
- In 2010, he began his career in television arrangement with the show ‘Maria.’ ‘Stikk,’ ‘The Hefty Water War,’ ‘Country,’ ‘Marcella,’ and ‘The Last Realm’ are some of the other well-known arrangements to which he has contributed.
- ‘Borderliner,’ his new Netflix web series, premieres on March 6th, 2018.