Facts of Brandon Baldwin
|Full Name:||Brandon Baldwin|
Brandon Baldwin is an American YouTube content creator known as Gizmo Slip who publishes slow-motion technology durability test videos. Brandon Baldwin’s main YouTube channel has over 3.32 million subscribers.
How old is Brandon Baldwin?
Brandon Baldwin is 33 years old. Brandon Baldwin was born on June 27, 1987, in Montana, United States, under the astrological sign of cancer. He spent the majority of his childhood in low-income trailer parks. When he was a teenager, his family bought their first house in Texas.
There is no information about his parents or siblings. Furthermore, when he was 10 years old, his father founded a software company and taught him how to program computers. Bandon is of American nationality.
How much does Brandon Baldwin earn?
In terms of Brandon Baldwin’s earnings, he is a technology-based YouTuber who has earned a decent sum of money through his YouTube videos. He has four YouTube channels in total. Count them as one. Two of the channels are currently dormant. Furthermore, as of June 2020, his net worth is estimated to be $700,000 USD.
Is Brandon Baldwin in a relationship?
Brandon Baldwin is straight and in a relationship, according to his dating relationship. He is engaged to Carla Chavez. On November 18, 2018, his girlfriend captioned a photo of his ring;
“I said “Yes!!!” to my best friend.” Yesterday was the most incredible day of my life! So excited to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life??? #engaged #love #bestfriend #fiance #loveofmylife.”
However, the couple began dating in 2016. They appear to be very happy and joyful together and to have spent a lot of time together. Furthermore, there is no sign of them breaking up anytime soon. Similarly, he has featured her in a number of YouTube videos, including “I SURPRISED HER!,” “HOW I MET MY GIRLFRIEND CARLA,” and others.
Furthermore, there is no information about his previous linkups. And he has successfully maintained a positive image throughout his social media career.
How tall is Brandon Baldwin?
Brandon Baldwin, a 33-year-old YouTuber, has a tall height and a heavy build. He has lovely green eyes and blonde hair. Furthermore, there is no information available about Brandon’s height, weight, hip size, waist size, or other body measurements.
Career line of Brandon Baldwin
- Brandon Baldwin is a professional YouTuber from the United States who rose to prominence with his technology durability test videos.
- On November 13, 2011, he started his YouTube channel GizmoSlip. This channel features creative and entertaining technology durability tests, reviews, and analysis. Similarly, he uploads new videos every Saturday as well as bonus videos as they become available.
- As a result, he uploaded his first YouTube video, titled “Drop Test: Nook Tablet Vs Kindle Fire,” in which he compares the Nook Tablet and Kindle Fire in a “Drop Test.” The video has received over 189k views.
- On August 3, 2012, he posted a video titled “Drop Test: Nokia Lumia 900 vs Nokia 3310 (Vs. Sledge Hammer).” It was his first video to surpass a million views, and it currently has 1.6 million views.
- In this video, he compares Nokia’s latest phone, the Lumia 900, to the classic Nokia 3310. Because the Nokia 3310 is often described as indestructible, he tested its durability and compared it to Nokia’s latest phone in a drop test video on his channel.
- One of his most popular and well-liked videos on YouTube is “Can Liquid Glass Putty Protect iPhone SE From 100 FT Drop Test? – GizmoSlip.” The video is worth watching and entertaining to watch. It has nearly 37 million views.
- Other notable videos on his channel include “Can Concrete Protect iPhone 6s from 100 FT Drop Test?”, “Can a Watermelon Protect iPhone 6s from 100 FT Drop Test?”, and “Can Flaming iPhone 6s Survive 100 FT Drop into Kiddie Pool of Water?”
- Similarly, his GizmoSlip channel became one of the top 24 fastest growing channels on YouTube in less than 24 hours on the last day of February 2016, and again a week later. So far, the channel has over 3.32 million subscribers and nearly 545 million total views.
- He also has three more YouTube channels. On November 4, 2017, he launched his YouTube channel, GizmoSlipTech. On this channel, he posted unboxing, reviews, and benchmarking for smartphones, laptops, cameras, and gaming equipment. His most recent YouTube videos are “Razer Blade Pro 17 Honest Review –
- 4K 120hz + RTX 2080 Super Max-Q = Worth $3799?” and “Zephyrus G14 Honest Review – Most Powerful CPU in Thin & Light Laptop! Also, a good gamer! RTX 2060” The channel now has nearly 133K subscribers and over 13 million total views.
- On April 27, 2016, he launched his own YouTube channel. He posted a video about his journey as a creator to this channel. It reflects a lot of silliness, a lot of laughs, a lot of good times, and a lot of deep thoughts. Overall, this channel can be described as his vlogging channel, where he shows his daily life activities. However, he has not been posting videos since November of 2018. So far, the channel has 73k subscribers.
- On August 13, 2012, he also launched another channel under the name GizmoSlipTV. In this channel, he set a goal of making gaming videos for a living by making helpful and sometimes hilarious videos for Dota 2, Hearthstone, Planetside 2, or whatever other game he was playing at the time. This channel has been inactive since early 2019.