Facts of Brandon Pent.
|Full Name:||Brandon Pent|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Former Dancer, Air Force|
|Sibling:||Three (Brittany, Danya, and Jessica)|
Brandon Pent is a former American dancer. Brandon Pent quit dancing in 2013 to join the Air Force. He rose to prominence as a male dancer with Abby Lee Dance Company and appeared in a few episodes of “Dance Moms.”
How old is Brandon Pent?
Brandon Pent was born on July 16, 1995, and he is now 25 years old. He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and his zodiac sign is Cancer. Brandon’s parents are Fred and Diane Pent. Diane, his mother, is a reality television star best known for her appearance on the show Dance Moms. She made her first appearance in the episode “Love on the Dance Floor.” Brandon Pent has three sisters: Brittany Pent, Danya Pent, and Jessica Pent.
Furthermore, Brandon Pent graduated in 2013 amid deteriorating relations between the Pent family and Abby Lee Miller, the former owner and teacher of the Abby Lee Dance Company/Reign Dance Academy. Brandon later enlisted in the Air Force.
Is Brandon Pent dating someone?
Brandon Pent began dating Ryleigh Vertes in 2014. Ryleigh is Kendall’s older sister and the daughter of Jill Vertes. They do not appear to be together anymore. Brandon also appears to be single at the moment. He hasn’t shared much information about this issue, and he hasn’t shared any social media posts that might indicate her current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, Brandon has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal life. Nonetheless, Brandon Pent will undoubtedly attract many lovers in the future due to his talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Brandon Pent?
Brandon Pent is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Aside from that, there is no information about his weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Brandon, too, has light brown eyes and hair the same color.
Career line of Brandon Pent
- Brandon Pent works as a dancer and in the air force. He is a male dancer with the Abby Lee Dance Company. He is well-known as the former dancer who appeared in several episodes of Lifetime’s hit show Dance Moms.
- But he first appeared in the dance show’s “Love on the Dance Floor.” He then stopped dancing in 2013 to join the Air Force.
- Brandon was also named “Junior Mr. Dance of Pennsylvania” in 2008 and “Teen Mr. Dance of Pennsylvania” in 2011.
- Brandon also sang duets with Payton Ackerman and Brooke Hyland. Brandon’s net worth and earnings are currently being investigated.
- Brandon performed the main part of the dance “Snapshot” with Brooke in “Love on the Dance Floor” during the first season of “Dance Moms.” Later, Abby set him up on a date with her in order for them to have more chemistry for the group dance.
- Unfortunately, the date did not go well because Brooke did not want to have chemistry with him, and the dance did not take place.
- Brandon is then seen in Waiting for Joffrey in the group of Abby Lee Dance Company seniors that Abby calls in to watch Maddie perform her dance. Later, Brandon was brought in for the unseen “First Class” number in Solo Fever, but Lifetime uploaded the dance to their website.
- Similarly, Brandon appeared in Brooke’s “Summer Love Song” music video as her love interest in Nationals 90210.
- Furthermore, in the third season, before the first group dance rehearsal, Brandon is briefly seen dancing in Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties.
- Frank Sinatra is one of Brandon’s influences. His hobbies include hunting, fishing, football, and baseball.
- He used to play on football and baseball teams before deciding to focus on dance. As a dancer, he prefers jazz because the moves are faster and more precise.
- Similarly, Brandon was in a group dance called “First Class,” which was performed at In10sity dance in Solo Fever but not shown on Dance Moms. It came in third place.
- Brandon and his mother Diane appeared as extras in the film Don’t Back Down. Actually, it was supposed to be Brandon and Brittany, but Brittany was unable to attend, so Diane took her place.
- Brandon has known Maddie since she founded the ALDC. Brandon maintains contact with her despite the fact that he does not attend the ALDC. Furthermore, he occasionally watches Dance Moms to see how the girls are doing.