Facts of Brittany Broski
|Full Name:||Brittany Broski|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Tiktok Star, Youtuber, Social Media Star|
|Education:||Texas A&M University College|
Brittany Broski is a well-known social media personality in the United States. Brittany Broski rose to viral social media fame as the Kombucha Girl in a popular 2019 TikTok video. She can be found on Tiktok, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
How old is Brittany Broski?
Brittany Broski was born on May 10, 1997, and is currently 23 years old. Her nationality is American.
She hasn’t revealed much about her parents, siblings, or other family members. She has also not shared any specifics about her educational journey or her childhood. She did, however, earn a bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University College.
How much is Brittany Broski’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Brittany Broski’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. Her YouTube channel alone is worth around $11,000 dollars.
Similarly, Brittany has published nine videos on her channel, totaling more than 4 million views. Brittany, on the other hand, creates 1 new video per month on average, which earns her 9.3k video views per day and 784 new subscribers on a daily basis.
How tall is Brittany Broski?
There is no information about Brittany’s body measurements. Her height, weight, dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on are still unknown. Brittany has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Brittany Broski
- Brittany Broski is more commonly known as “kombucha girl” on social media platforms. In August, one of her TikTok videos in which she reacts to a sip of kombucha inspired a flood of memes. Brittany is shown in this video trying kombucha for the first time and making a variety of facial expressions in response to the flavor of the beverage.
- Furthermore, Brittany attended the 2019 Streamy Awards, where she revealed in an interview that she was working in a bank four months prior to the event. She also gave out awards and met with all of her favorite creators at this award ceremony! Brittany also worked on a duet video with Ondreaz Lopez.
- Brittany is a comedian with over 3.9 million TikTok followers. She also appeared in YouTuber Anthony Padilla’s video titled I Spent a Day with VIRAL MEME STARS. They talked about the realities of becoming an online sensation in the video.
- However, the original kombucha video of her viral video did not elicit much engagement. Brittany owes her viral fame to a specific online community, as she revealed in the video. When Brittany first shared the video on August 6th, it only received a few thousand likes.
- Things changed for her later when Twitter user @jayjuniorrr reposted her original video on Twitter.
- After Viral Fame Viral fame prompted both personal and professional changes. Brittany Broski was then fired from her job after she went viral unexpectedly.
- Broski was working in trust and investment services at a bank when she was fired a few weeks after explaining her virality to her boss. Brittany Broski has the following to say about this incident:
- She drew me into her office and said, ‘You need to decide whether you want to be a meme or a corporate professional.’ On September 4th, I was fired. I was in Los Angeles a week later.
- Brittany, in particular, had her Twitter account set to private, with only a few followers. However, she received over 12,000 requests in a single day, and this number is growing by the day. Her original Tiktok video, which went viral, has now received over 2 million views and likes. Similarly, Brittany’s iconic facial expressions spawned hundreds of memes.
- When asked for her advice as a public figure to other creators aspiring to become memes, Brittany laughs and says, “Don’t do it.” Furthermore, speaking more specifically about what it’s like to be a public figure, Brittany says:
- Creating viral content and being a public figure both present challenges. There’s a lot of pressure to keep up. Every video must be better than the previous one. There’s also the pressure to be nice to everyone you meet, even if you’re having a bad day.
- She also has a YouTube channel with over 321k subscribers. Brittany started this account on 3 October 2013 and had 4,619,796 views at the time of writing her biography. The most recent video on this channel, as well as the most watched, was uploaded on 20 August 2019 and is titled Crackhead Makeup Tutorial. Right now, it has over a million views.
- Similarly, the second most-watched video, Kombucha Taste Test Pt. 2, has over 866k views. Trixie & Katya Makeup Transformation (feat. Sarah Schauer) and Horrible E-Girl Transformation also surpassed the 500k views mark, with over 565k and 552k views, respectively.
- Brittany’s relationship status is unknown. She hasn’t shared much information about this issue on his social media posts. She could be single, or she could be keeping her personal life hidden from the public eye.
- Furthermore, Brittany has kept a low profile and avoided rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize her personal life and professional career.