Facts of Brodie Smith
|Full Name:||Brodie Smith|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 5 inches (1.96m)|
|Profession:||Ultimate Disc League player, Disc Golf and trick shot performer, Youtube star, Owner of Foundation Disc Golf|
Brodie Smith is a former American Ultimate Disc League player and YouTube personality. Brodie Smith is a four-time Ultimate Frisbee National Champion who has transitioned to Disc Golf. He currently holds six Guinness World Records.
How old is Brodie Smith?
Brodie Smith was born on August 29, 1987, and he is currently 33 years old. He is from Jacksonville, Florida.He was born in the United States, and his zodiac sign is Virgo. Brodie has an older sister and a brother. Aside from that, no information about his parents or other family members is available.
Brodie went to Nease High School in Ponte Vedra, Florida, for his education. Brodie enrolled at the University of Florida after graduating from high school.
How much does Brodie Smithearn money?
Brodie’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars. Brodie could make money by making YouTube videos, appearing on TV shows, and playing video games. His YouTube channel alone is worth over $144,000 dollars.
Does Brodie Smith have a Wife?
Brodie Smith is a husband and father of two children. In 2019, he married Dallas cheerleader Kelsey Lowrance. In more detail, Brodie proposed to Kelsey, his then-girlfriend, on April 6, 2018. They married on March 3, 2019. Kelsey and Brodie both feature each other in adorable posts on their respective accounts. Brodie dated Jacie Scott before Kelsey.
How tall is Brodie Smith?
Brodie Smith is approximately 6 feet 5 inches tall or 1.95 meters tall and weighs approximately 78 kgs. Aside from that, there is no precise information about his other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Brodie Smith
- Brodie Smith is a former American Ultimate Disc League player and YouTube personality best known for his frisbee trick shot videos. He has won multiple National Championships and set a Guinness World Record.
- Brodie’s self-titled YouTube channel has over 2.2 million subscribers, and he is also popular on TikTok, where he has over 1.5 million fans.
- Brodie is also a four-time Ultimate Frisbee National Champion who has switched to Disc Golf. Currently, he holds six Guinness World Records. Brodie uploads Disc Golf videos, Course Vlogs, Trick Shots, Tutorials, and other content to YouTube.
- Furthermore, Brodie first appeared on YouTube in 2009, with one of his first videos focusing on defensive strategies for Ultimate Frisbee.
- Similarly, his YouTube channel frequently features epic trick shots, instructional videos, and other Frisbee highlights. He was also chosen to compete on season 28 of The Amazing Race alongside fellow frisbee player Kurt Gibson. Brodie also co-created the Instagram Game Challenge with Olga Kay and MaxNoSleeves.
- Brodie first heard about Ultimate in high school. Following that, he began participating in games after cross-country practice. Later, when he was in university, he joined the University of Florida’s Ultimate team in 2006.
- The team won their first National College Championship in the spring of 2006. Brodie’s team finished third the following year and second in 2008. However, in 2009, the team was eliminated in the Regional Qualifier.
- Nonetheless, the men’s basketball team at the University of Florida won their second National Championship in five years in 2010.
- Brodie Smith began playing ultimate professionally in 2011 for the Indianapolis Alleycats of the AUDL. Later that year, Brodie signed with the Chicago Wildfire. He did, however, tear his ACL and meniscus.
- Unfortunately, Brodie was unable to play in the 2014 and 2015 seasons. Then, in 2016, he signed with the Dallas Roughnecks. The following year, he returned home to Florida and signed with the Jacksonville Cannons.
- Furthermore, Brodie has performed trick shots all over the world. This includes competing in a Japanese game show in order to raise awareness for Ultimate as a sport. Some of the videos are posted to his Instagram account as well as his fan page @brodiesmith21fans.
- Brodie’s trick shot videos have also catapulted him onto the national media stage, with multiple appearances on ESPN Sports Center’s Top Plays. Brodie has also collaborated on several videos with YouTube trick shot performers Dude Perfect.
- Brodie Smith rose to prominence as a top ultimate player at the University of Florida. He won two USA Ultimate College Championships there in 2006 and 2010.
- Brodie went on to win two National Club Championships, the first in 2012 with Austin’s “Doublewide” and the second in 2014 with Denver’s “Johnny Bravo.”
- Brodie has previously played for the AUDL’s Indianapolis AlleyCats, Chicago Wildfire, Dallas Roughnecks, and Jacksonville Cannons. He rose to internet fame in 2011 after his Frisbee Trick Shots video went viral on YouTube. His YouTube channel had over 2.22 million subscribers and 364.4 million views as of August 2020.
- Clips of Brodie’s trick shots have been featured on ESPN’s SportsCenter “Top Plays” segment as well as other major media outlets such as The Huffington Post. Brodie even has his own line of merchandise produced by DiscStore.com.
- Furthermore, Brodie competed in the 28th season of The Amazing Race alongside Ultimate teammate and friend Kurt Gibson, finishing fifth overall.
- Frisbee Trick Shots, Brodie Smith’s first trick shots video, was released in 2011 on YouTube as a compilation video of trick frisbee throws around Gainesville, Florida, and the University of Florida campus.
- Brodie is seen in the video completing throws into trash cans and other targets in increasingly difficult situations. Brodie throws a disc into a trash can from the top of the University of Florida football stadium in the final shot.