Facts of Brooke Bush
|Full Name:||Brooke Bush|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Sibling:||Four (Brothers- Hunter, Clayton, Sisters- Rachael, Loryn|
Brooke Bush is an American social media personality known for her YouTube vlogs. Brooke Bush creates vlogs about her daily life and experiences and posts them on a regular basis.
How old is Brooke Bush?
Brook Bush was born under the sign of Aries on March 30, 1999, in Kentucky, United States. By 2020, she will be 22 years old. Furthermore, because her parents are divorced, she hasn’t revealed anything to them. Clayton, Hunter, Loryn, and Rachel Bush are her siblings. She has been interested in various sports since her childhood, with American football being her favorite.
Her education is still unknown. However, given her age, Brook may be enrolled in a university unless she decides to drop out or discontinue her educational journey.
How much money does Brooke Bush make?
Bush has not received any awards or been nominated for any. She may be able to win an award or be nominated for one in the coming days.
According to some online sources, her net worth as of 2020 ranges between $1 million and $5 million. Her salary is still unknown, despite the fact that she earns money through YouTube. Her net worth has yet to be verified.
Is Brooke Bush dating a guy?
Brooke Bush is in a relationship right now. Christian Grey Epps is the guy she’s dating. She does, however, frequently post photos of herself and him having fun together. Fans adore the couple, who appear to be adorable. Her fans are awestruck by the duo, who have formed a very special bond. Furthermore, there is no information available about her previous relationships, and she is currently enjoying her duo life. Aside from that, she is also concerned with her social media fame and has kept a positive image.
How tall is Brooke Bush?
Brooke Bush stands 5 feet 4 inches tall, according to various wiki sites. She weighs around 55 kg and has a slim build. The full body measurements, shoe size, and dress size remain unknown. Her eyes are hazel and she has light brown hair. She is in excellent shape because she exercises regularly and follows a strict diet plan.
Career line of Brooke Bush
- On April 19, 2013, she launched her career by registering with You Tube. She was inconsistent in uploading her video, however, as she uploaded videos of her trip and vacations. Her first video, titled ‘Spring Break Destiny FL,’ was released on April 13, 2015. Bush and a friend were on spring break in 2015 in a city in Northwest Florida, according to the video.
- Her latest video, titled ‘Creek Day,’ was released on June 6 and has received over 35 thousand views. The video, which is set to Passion Pit’s Sleepyhead, follows Bush and her friends as they spend the day at a creek.
- Bush began to include her family in her videos, and the channel quickly gained a devoted following. Hundreds of thousands of people have watched her videos since they were uploaded. On November 11, 2018, she began a regular vlog.
- Some of her most popular vlogs include ‘VLOG 100: Prom from a Boys Perspective’ and ‘VLOG 99: Me and my Little Brother Fight.’ VLOG 113: First Day of High School from a Boys Perspective’ and VLOG 156: Clay’s First College Scrimmage’ are two other vlogs.
- Brook was also inspired by her favorite vloggers, Kian Lawley and JC Caylen of the ‘KianAndJc’ channel, who inspired her to start her own channel.
- On September 22, 2012, Bush shared her first Instagram post. Bush and her brother Clayton were both in the photograph. The caption on the photo reads, “Hello. If you come across something like this. You are now officially stalking me.”
- On October 20, 2012, she posted a photo of herself and her two sisters. She shared a photo from her childhood on January 1, 2013. Taylor Mann, a friend of hers, also made an appearance.
- Bush started using Twitter in December of 2013. Since then, she’s sent out tens of thousands of tweets. On Twitter, she is less active than on Instagram or YouTube. She does, however, use it to communicate with her followers.
- She was a wedding videographer in May 2019 and was planning to work at an animal sanctuary. However, it is not known as of yet.