Facts of Caleb Hyles
|Full Name:||Caleb Hyles|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
Caleb Hyles is an American singer best known for his self-titled YouTube channel, where he posts covers of popular songs. Caleb Hyles shot to fame after his cover of “Let It Go” from Disney’s Frozen went viral. He is also active on Instagram, Twitter, Patreon, and Twitch.
How old is Caleb Hyles?
Caleb Hyles was born on October 14, 1991, in Montgomery, Alabama, United States. His astrological sign is Libra, and he is 29 years old. He is an American nationality.
Caleb’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. He does, however, have a brother whose name is unknown. Furthermore, Caleb’s mother forced him to join the church’s children’s choir when he was a child. And this is how he began singing. He decided to continue singing after being told that he sang well in church.
Regarding Caleb Hyles’ educational background and qualifications, he began attending Auburn University with a focus on radio, television, and film. Aside from that, the names of the elementary and high schools he attended are not currently available.
How much is Caleb Hyles’s Net Worth?
Caleb Hyles has an estimated net worth of $964K and his primary source of income is YouTube. Hyles has also published 490 videos, totaling more than 261.8 million views.
Who is Caleb Hyles’s Wife?
Caleb Hyles married Kara Howell in early 2016. The couple first met in 2011. Caleb and his wife, Kara, post a lot of cute and adorable pictures of each other on their respective social media accounts. They are thoroughly enjoying their married life by traveling to various locations and countries. Caleb and his wife are also well-liked and respected by their fans.
How tall is Caleb Hyles?
Caleb Hyles stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 70 kilograms. His other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are unknown because all of those measurements are still being reviewed. Caleb has black hair and dark brown eyes, too. He also grew a beard and a mustache.
Career line of Caleb Hyles
- Caleb Hyles began his YouTube career with a parody channel called “CrAzYbRoS,” which he co-created with his brother.
- He uploads videos of himself singing and doing fandubs of his favorite anime, Tora Dora. However, this channel is no longer active. Caleb, on the other hand, has released four albums on his own and is also a member of the band “From the Dark.”
- Furthermore, his vocals can be heard in “Don’t Tattle On Me,” a song inspired by The Living Tombstone’s Tattletail survival horror game.
- Caleb Hyles was also a featured singer on the RWBY soundtrack, singing the song “Hero” in the seventh volume of the show.
- Hyles is well-known for his covers, particularly his male rendition of “Let it Go” from Disney’s “Frozen.”
- Similarly, Caleb’s YouTube channel consists of covers, most of which are taken from Disney songs, Broadway musicals, Anime, Metal, and Steven Universe.
- Furthermore, Caleb is known to appear in collaborations with other music-related channels, frequently with creators such as Jonathan Young and Malinda. Kathleen Reese, Will Ryan (DAGames), Fandroid Music, and Brian Hull.
- He also worked as a voice actor for Azurous Studios before becoming a content creator for Collective Digital Studio in Los Angeles, California. Caleb has also covered songs by popular artists such as Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, and Bruno Mars.
- Caleb Hyles’s most popular YouTube videos include Let It Go – Male Vocal Cover – Frozen (Soundtrack), SKILLET – MONSTER (Metal Cover) by Caleb Hyles and Jonathan Young, The Plagues (Prince of Egypt) –
- Cover by Caleb Hyles and Jonathan Young, Steven Universe – Other Friends (Male Cover by Caleb Hyles), and Set It Off – Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing (ft. Jonathan Young). Until now, all of his YouTube videos have received more than 9 million views.
- Caleb Hyles also has a Twitch account and is very active on it. He has a large number of videos on his Twitch account page.
- He also creates Patreon videos. Caleb has 863 posts on his Instagram page to date. He is also active on Twitter and Facebook, where he shares his music covers.