Facts of Chandler Crockett
|Full Name:||Chandler Crockett|
|Net Worth:||100,000 -$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Sibling:||Two (Chelsea and Kylie)|
Chandler Crockett is a well-known social media personality in the United States. He has a large number of followers on his YouTube channel, where he posts comedic videos. Although he hasn’t posted many videos, he has posted a wide range of videos.
How old is Chandler Crockett?
Chandler Crockett was born on January 28, 2001, in Illinois, USA, under the sign of Aquarius. Chandler is currently 19 years old. In Illinois, he was raised with his two sisters, Chelsea and Kylie. His sister Chelsea is a well-known YouTuber who posts a variety of videos. Michelle is his mother’s name. There is no current information about his family or childhood.
There is currently no information available regarding his education. However, given his age, he should be in university by now. He also enjoys swimming and video games.
What is Chandler Crockett Net Worth?
According to ‘celebsmoney,’ he has a net worth of $100,000 to $1 million. His annual and monthly earnings are unknown, but YouTube is his primary source of income. Chandler’s assets are also still unavailable.
Is Chandler Crockett in a Relationship?
There is currently no information about his relationship. In one of his YouTube videos, he revealed that he had been in relationships with 12 to 13 girls. Furthermore, there is no information about his involvement in controversial acts. He is, however, very young for his involvement in rumors and controversy.
How tall is Chandler Crockett?
Chandler stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 45 kg. We can tell from his appearance that he has brown hair and black eyes. Other details about his body, such as biceps, chest, shoe size, and so on, are not revealed.
Career line of Chandler Crockett
- He launched his YouTube channel in August of 2014. Crockett’s first video was titled ‘Things Girls Do That Annoy Me.’ In his video, he was stumbling and still trying to appear confident. He was only 13 when he posted the video, but he spoke like an adult. Chandler was ranting about all the things about girls that irritated him.
- In the video, he says things like “beg for compliments,” “texting too much,” and “asking for advice and not following it.”
- Chandler’s first Instagram post was on April 15, 2013, and it was a picture of him with his sister. On April 24, 2014, he posted his second post, which was a mirror selfie. His second post has over 11k likes. Similarly, he has uploaded numerous photos of himself to his Instagram account.
- In his first video, he dressed up as a girl. Chandler was wearing a blonde wig and holding a cellphone. This was similar to another YouTuber, ‘Superwoman,’ who frequently dresses up as her parents in her videos.
- On August 26, 2014, he posted his second video, titled ‘INSTAGRIZZLE Q&A,’ in which he answered questions from his fans.
- Many fans enquired about him on his Instagram page. One of the fans inquired about his age, while others inquired about the purpose of the channel. Crockett responded that he had been asked by many of his followers to start his own channel.
- As seen on his sister’s YouTube channel, ‘The Hurst Family.’ He recently uploaded five videos to his YouTube channel: ‘Things Girls Do That Annoy Me,’ ‘INSTRAGRIZZLE Q&A,’ ‘50 Facts About Me,’ ‘Sister Tag | Chandler & Chelsea Crockett,’ and ‘What To Do In Dramatic Situations.’
- On September 3, 2014, he spoke about his family, video games, and TV shows in his video 50 facts about himself. He also stated that his favorite player is Lionel Messi. He even admitted that he enjoys playing video games without eating or leaving the room.
- Chandler Crockett video Caption: Chandler Crockett in the video Q&A With My Brother – How Well Do We Know Each Other? – Chelsea Crockett, uploaded by The Hurst Family. YouTube is the source of this video.