Facts of Clare Wren
|Full Name:||Clare Wren|
|Sibling:||Two sisters (Nancy and Roberta Atkinson)|
|Education:||Southern Methodist University|
Clare Wren is an American television actress. Clare Wren is best known for her role as Rachel Dunne in the early 1990s television series The Young Riders. She worked professionally from 1986 to 2005.
How old is Clare Wren?
Clare Wren was born on May 4, 1962, in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She is 59 years old and born under the astrological sign of Taurus. She is an American nationality. Helen Claire Wren is her given name.
Clare’s parents’ names are not yet known. Her father was a doctor, and her mother was a pianist. She also has two sisters, Nancy and Roberta Atkinson. Aside from that, little is known about her family members. Similarly, information about her other family members, such as her cousins, grandparents, and any other members, is unavailable. Furthermore, Clare has avoided discussing her family in public.
Clare’s educational background and qualifications are as follows: as a child, she pursued a gymnastics career and trained at the Olympia Training Center in Louisiana. However, due to a knee injury sustained during a competition in her senior year of high school, she was unable to continue her gymnastic career. Clare later enrolled at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, where she became involved in theater programs. She then earned a Professional Acting Program diploma as well as a degree in psychology.
How much is Clare Wren’s Net Worth?
Talking about her earnings and income, according to articlebio, Clare has an estimated net worth of $100K and she earned it through her acting career.
Does Clare Wren have a child?
Clare Wren is a married woman. She lives with her actor husband William Russ in Los Angeles. Her husband, Williams is an American actor and TV director. He is famous for his work in Boy Meets World, Boston Legal, and The Young and the Restless. Likewise, the couple is low-key about their courtship and wedding details. And together, they share two children. Among them, the oldest child’s name is Georgia. However, detail on their second child is yet to be out.
How tall is Clare Wren?
The body measurements of Clare Wren such as her height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes are not available until now. And all of her unidentified body measurements are still being reviewed. Moreover, Clare has brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Clare Wren
- After graduation, Clare Wren moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting. Extremities and Who Is Julia? were her first TV appearances in 1986. And, throughout the late 80s, she starred in minor roles in TV series such as L.A.
- Law, Who’s the Boss?, Hunter, Mancuso, FBI, and In the Heat of the Night. Likewise, in the year 1990, Clare was cast as Rachel Dunne in the TV series “The Young Riders”. This series also starred Stephen Baldwin, Josh Brolin, Ty Miller, and Gregg Rainwater. Wren worked until the year 1992, totaling appearances in 43 episodes.
- Moreover, she portrayed a Gaily Morton in the 1991 action-horror film “Steel and Lace”. She starred alongside Bruce Davison, Stacy Haiduk, and David Naughton. And, her other notable film credits include Midnight Edition and Lunker Lake.
- And, over the years, Clare Wren made guest appearances in TV series such as Law & Order, ER, Soul Man, The Division, NYPD Blue, and JAG. Further, she shared the screen with actors like Gordon Clapp, David James Elliott, Sam Waterston, and others.
- Clare Wren left acting in the mid-2000s to become a full-time mother.