Facts of Cleo Cole
|Full Name:||Cleo Cole|
|Birthday:||September 17, 1984|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
Cleo Cole, the daughter of actors Katherine Ross and Sam Elliott, is the best-known musician. Cleo Cole is a model as well as a singer-songwriter. She’s also a classically trained singer. She also has a strong affection for animals. She’s a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers (AS (The American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers).
How old is Cleo Cole?
Cleo Cole was born on September 17, 1984, in Malibu, California, United States, making her 34 years old. Cleo Cole Elliott is her given name. She was born under the sign of Virgo and holds an American nationality. Katherine Ross and Sam Elliott are her parents. Dudley Ross and Katherine W. Hall were her grandparents’ names. Her parents are well-known in the entertainment industry as top celebrities. She is of White racial ethnicity.
Furthermore, she spent her childhood in her birthplace of Malibu, California, USA. Katherine Ross and Sam Elliott raised her as their only daughter. As a result, she was deprived of the opportunity to experience the emotions associated with growing up with her siblings.
Schooling of Cleo Cole
Cleo attended Colin McEwan High School and has a bachelor’s degree. Later, in 2006, she graduated from the Joanne Barron/D.W. Brown acting studio. She’s a classically trained singer. She is a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers, according to an American musician. Her love of music began at a young age, and she began singing as a young girl, as well as taking guitar and flute lessons while still in school.
How much does Cleo Cole earn?
Despite the fact that she has been involved in the entertainment industry since she was born as the daughter of famous parents, Cleo began her own successful career in 2009 and has been an active member of the music industry ever since. As a result, Cleo Cole has a net worth of $1.5 million. Her modeling and music careers provide her with income. She was, however, born into a prosperous family. Her father’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million, while her mother’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
Personal Life of Cleo Cole
Little is known about Cleo Cole Elliott’s personal life in the media, except that she is the daughter of famous parents. Cleo Cole is single. However, based on her Instagram posts, she appears to be in a romantic relationship with Randy Christopher. She had a photo of herself kissing her boyfriend on her wall. Their relationship, however, has yet to be revealed.
Cleo was chastised after her mother revealed that she had been emotionally and verbally abusive to her since she was a child, and that Elliott had grown more aggressive as she grew older. In early 2011, the singer allegedly lost control and told her mother she wanted to kill her, and then began following her around the house after kicking the kitchen cupboard door.
During the same month, Ross requested a protective order requiring her daughter to keep at least 100 yards away from her. As a result, Cleo was required to be accompanied by police when she went to collect her belongings from Ross’ house.
How tall is Cleo Cole?
Cleo is Caucasian and has light brown hair that she dyes different colors, including bright pink, which complements her complexion. Her eyes are blue, and she has a lovely face. Similarly, she weighs 55kg and is 5 feet 8 inches tall. Her body is lean. Her breast-waist-hip measurements are 35-25-36. Her bra size is 32C, shoes are 7 (US), and she wears a size 2 dress (US).
Career line of Cleo Cole
- She developed a passion for music at a young age. Her mother was also supportive. Cole then began singing and performing; to this day, she prefers live performances to recordings. During her studies, she was taught by Charity Chapman and focused on Italian opera.
- She began modeling for “SEXYHAIR” in 2003, and she graduated from the Joanne Barron/D.W. Brown acting studio in 2006. She resumed her classical singing studies and re-joined forces with her former teacher, Charity Chapman.
- “Classical opera is the best way to warm up your voice for singing rock,” she says, emphasizing that you don’t want to lose your voice while rocking out.
- As previously announced in 2008, Cleo would be releasing her first solo album, titled “No More Lies,” in the near future. Her varying musical preferences and training influenced the creation of it as she began it.
- “The sound is very pop-rock, but I’m really into heavy hard rock,” she added. The songs are about love, of course, and finding and losing love, but not about any particular person.”
- Cleo began working as a model in late July 2013, and some of her work in that field includes a photoshoot for “Malibu Times Magazine” while focusing on music. She was photographed for the 2013 Creative Arts Emmy Award alongside her father in the same year.
- Cleo Cole stated that she preferred performing her songs rather than recording them throughout her career. She cited Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Guns N’ Roses, Sheryl Crow, and Fiona Apple as musicians who had a significant influence on her career.
- Cleo’s rise to fame and increased media exposure has been facilitated by her hard work as a young woman. She also represents a group of Malibu-based young musicians, including 2 Cents, TinHorn, and Schwarze.