Facts of Cleopatra Coleman
|Full Name:||Cleopatra Coleman|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Profession:||Actress, Director, Writer, Singer-Songwriter, Dancer, DJ|
|Birthplace:||Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, New South Wales|
Cleopatra Coleman is a multi-talented Australian actress. Cleopatra Coleman is a multi-talented actress, writer, director, singer-songwriter, and DJ. She also has ballet and contemporary dance training. Since 2004, she has appeared in 21 different TV shows.
How old is Cleopatra Coleman?
Cleopatra Coleman is 33 years old and was born on October 29, 1987. She is from Wentworth Falls in New South Wales’ Blue Mountains. Cleopatra’s mother, Turquoise Coleman, and father, Mick Coleman, are her parents.
Her mother is of Jamaican descent, and her father is of Scottish ancestry. Cleopatra is therefore of Jamaican-Scottish ancestry. She and her family relocated to Byron Bay, New South Wales, to live in an alternative community. It was only 18 months ago that she was born.
Is Cleopatra Coleman dating someone?
Cleopatra Coleman is dating Avan Jogia, an actor. Since September 2017, the couple has been together. The lovers also post photos of each other with loving captions on their respective Instagram accounts. Cleopatra’s last Instagram post with Avan was on May 26, 2020. It was a picture of Avan lying down with his dog.
How tall is Cleopatra Coleman?
Cleopatra Coleman stands 1.65 meters (5’5′′) tall. Similarly, she weighs about 58 kg. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 35-26-36. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are stunning hazel green.
Career line of Cleopatra Coleman
- Cleopatra Coleman is a multi-talented individual in the professional world. She is a writer, singer-songwriter, and DJ who has appeared in films and television shows. She also has ballet and contemporary dance training.
- Cleopatra also made her feature film debut as Penelope in Step Up Revolution (2012). Cleopatra teamed up with Ryan Guzman on this project.
- Cleopatra’s career spans comedy, drama, science fiction, and beyond, and she is known for portraying complex and difficult characters. Cleopatra Coleman is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million.
- Cleopatra Coleman began her career in Australia, where she grew up. She did so when she was only 15 years old. In 2005, she starred as the lead in the sci-fi teen drama Silversun for ABC, an Australian television network, as well as Seven Network.
- Cleopatra Coleman appeared in the long-running Australian soap opera Neighbours in 2006 as the character Glenn Forrest. She went on to appear in a number of other Australian television shows. Blue Heelers, Holly’s Heroes, Wicked Science, City Homicide, and Rush are just a few examples.
- The actress then appeared in a stage adaptation of Simon Stephens’ Motortown with Melbourne’s Red Stitch Actors Theatre in 2008.
- She co-wrote, executive produced, and starred in the short film Trains a few years later, in 2011. Cleopatra Coleman and Coleman Productions are working on their first project. This production house was founded by her and her father, Mich Coleman.
- Cleopatra also appeared in Step Up Revolution that year as DJ Penelope. On July 27, 2012, the film was released. She was also in a number of music videos. Nervo’s You’re Gonna Love Again, Far East Movement’s Change Your Life, and Galantis’ Runaway (U & I) are a few examples. In the year 2014, she appeared in these music videos.
- Cleopatra was cast as a series regular in The Last Man on Earth once again in 2014. It’s a Fox comedy series with a large ensemble cast. Cleopatra portrayed Erica Dundee for four seasons in this project.
- Cleopatra Coleman appeared in Better Things as a guest star in 2016. It’s a well-received show. A year later, for Syfy Films, she wrote, produced, and starred in Hover, an environmental sci-fi thriller. The same year, she played Sadie Lewis in the one-season Showtime comedy White Famous.
- Cleopatra made a cameo appearance in Gregg Araki’s Now Apocalypse and Sorry For Your Loss in 2019. She also played Rya in Netflix’s In the Shadow of the Moon the same year. Jim Mickle is in charge of the show.
- She then starred as Trina in the independent comedy The Argument in 2020.
- This was directed by Robert Schwartzman.