Facts of Dan Bilzerian
|Full Name:||Dan Bilzerian|
|Net Worth:||$200 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Sibling:||two (brother: Adam Bilzerian and Nelson Bilzerian)|
Dan Bilzerian is a professional poker player, American actor, businessman, social media celebrity, and gambler. Furthermore, Dan is well-known for his lavish lifestyle.
How old is Dan Bilzerian?
He is 40 years old. Daniel Brandon Bilzerian was born on December 7, 1980. He was born and raised in Tampa, Florida, USA, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Dan is the son of corporate takeover specialist Paul Bilzerian and Terri Steffen. He also has two brothers named Adam Bilzerian and Nelson Bilzerian. He has Armenian ancestors on his father’s side.
Dan was born when his father was just starting to get rich. By the time Dan was in primary school, Paul had become one of the region’s wealthiest businessmen. Dan also wished to join the American army, following in the footsteps of his father.
He enrolled in the ‘University of Florida’ for further education but was unable to concentrate on his studies. He had not become the beneficiary of the trust fund that his father had established for him at the time. Furthermore, Dan learned to play poker at university. He eventually earned a bachelor’s degree in both business and criminology. He had, however, decided not to enter the world of business. Dan had begun to make money through poker games.
In addition, in the year 2000, he enrolled in the ‘Navy SEAL’ training program. As a result, he wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps and join the ‘US Army.’ However, his lack of discipline prevented him from completing his training. Dan was also expelled on safety violations at the shooting range. Dan finally gave up and returned to gambling.
How much is Dan Bilzerian’s Net Worth?
Likewise, he is arguably one of the most popular internet sensations of our time. His net worth is estimated to be $200 million as of December 2020.
Is Dan Bilzerian dating someone?
Dan began dating socialite Alana Kari in November 2012. They split up in April 2013, after dating for a few months. He began dating another socialite, Andreea Bolbea, in August 2013. As a result, their relationship lasted nearly a year before ending in July 2014.
Dan began dating model Katie Bell in 2015. Furthermore, he was the greatest blessing in Katie’s life, and he even helped her set up her social media. In 2017, he began his first monogamous relationship with model Sofia Bevarly, who is 16 years younger than him.
They first met at one of his pool parties, and it wasn’t a romantic encounter. But as he got to know her better, he fell for her. But, for the time being, he has posted some pictures with a girl whose name has not been revealed.
Scandals of Dan Bilzerian
He owns two mansions, one in Hollywood Hills and the other in Nevada. Dan keeps bouncing back and forth between the two. As a result, during a photoshoot for ‘Hustler’ in April 2014, he threw porn actor Janice Griffith into a pool from his roof. Her foot was broken as a result of the collision. Furthermore, she filed a lawsuit against Dan and ‘Hustler,’ but it was later dismissed.
Dan kicked a model named Vanessa Castano in a Miami nightclub in August 2014. As a result of the incident, he was barred from joining the club. In October 2017, he witnessed the Las Vegas shooting and posted several videos of himself running back to his house. He was later chastised for being a coward.
Dan later uploaded another video in which he asks the cops for a gun and runs toward the shooter. Dan was granted Armenian citizenship in August of 2018.
How tall is Dan Bilzerian?
Dan stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 85 kilograms. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a well-maintained body physique. He also has a full beard. Dan has a fantastic and endearing personality.
Career line of Dan Bilzerian
- Dan soon began playing high-stakes poker and began making a fortune. As a result, he also funded some start-ups, but poker has remained his primary source of income since he was in his twenties. Dan was a fantastic poker player.
- Furthermore, some claimed he was a fraud, while others attributed his enormous success at poker to his extraordinary IQ level.
- He has also sponsored other poker players. He entered the competitive poker scene in the 2009 ‘World Series of Poker,’ finishing 180th by the end of the tournament. Furthermore, in 2010, ‘Bluff,’ an American magazine, named him one of the funniest poker players in the world.
- Eventually, several critics claimed that he was not the self-made man he claimed to be. As a result, many people assumed he had used his father’s trust fund money to make poker bets and had simply gotten lucky. Despite the skeptics, he continued to amass wealth and soon became a social media celebrity
- Dan encountered a minor stumbling block when he was asked to return the money he earned while playing against Bradley Ruderman when the latter was charged with fraud and ordered to repay his victims in 2011.
- He claimed to have won over $10 million in a single night of poker in November 2013. By the end of the next year, he claimed to have made more than $50 million from poker in a single year.
- Dan, who is also a sports enthusiast, is particularly drawn to adventure sports. As a result of his interest, he landed a few roles in action films.
- In addition, he made his film debut in the 2013 film ‘Olympus Has Fallen,’ starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman. After a year, he appeared as ‘Daniel Healy’ in the war film ‘Lone Survivor,’ starring Mark Wahlberg.
- In the same year, he appeared in the romantic comedy ‘The Other Woman.’ He also appeared in Denzel Washington’s 2014 film ‘The Equalizer.’ Among his other films are ‘Extraction’ and ‘War Dogs.’