Facts of Daniel Sunjata
|Full Name:||Daniel Sunjata|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Daniel Sunjata is an American entertainer, who is most popular for his part as Franco Rivera in the FX TV arrangement Rescue Me. Daniel Sunjata’s total assets assessed at $2 million.
What nationality is Daniel Sunjata?
Daniel Sunjata Condon was born on December 30, 1971. He is a film, television, and theater artist from the United States. Sunjata was born and moved to Chicago. He was adopted by the police correspondent and a worker for the Condon’s couple, who work in social and civil rights.
He is an African-American, Irish-Irish, and German-German hybrid. Sunjata graduated from Mount Carmel High School in Chicago, where he had played linebacker for two football teams. He completed his undergraduate studies at Florida A&M University and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. He then chose to pursue a master’s degree in fine arts at New York’s Tisch School of the Arts.
What is the Net Worth of Daniel Sunjata?
Daniel Sunjata’s current net worth is $2 million. He has a good salary from his career. He has appeared in films and television shows such as “Rescue Me,” “The Bronx is Burning,” “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Smash,” “Melinda and Melinda,” “The Devil Wears Prada,” “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past,” and “The Dark Knight Rises.” He is currently starring in “Graceland.”
Is Daniel Sunjata married?
Personal information about married, daughters, wife, and son is difficult to find on social networking sites because he prefers to keep it private.
How Tall is Daniel Sunjata?
He is 1.85 meters tall. He has a large number of fans and supporters who follow him on social networking sites such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Instagram. His parents adopted him as a child. His fans are frequently interested in learning about all of his most recent developments. This 45-year-old American actor is stunning despite his age.
Career Line of Daniel Sunjata
- Sunjata had played a sailor on the coast in an episode of Sex and The City.
- He played Langston Hughes in the film Brother to Brother. On the television show Rescue Me, he also played firefighter Franco Rivera.
- From 2002 to 2004, he starred in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. In 2004, the producer of Rescue Me chose him to play Franco Rivera.
- Sunjata rose to prominence after appearing on the show. The show ran from 2004 to 2011.
- He starred in the television series Graceland from 2013 to 2015.
- Sunjata received a Tony nomination for her performance as a gay baseball competitor in Take Me Out. His shirtless photos are easily accessible on the internet.