Facts of Demet Ozdemir
|Full Name:||Demet Ozdemir|
|Net Worth:||$1million to $5million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
|Sibling:||2(borther and sister) Volkan Özdemir Derya Özdemir|
Demet Ozdemir is a Turkish actress, model, and dancer. Demet Ozdemir is best known for her role as Sanem in the Turkish television series Erkencis kus.
How old is Demet Ozdemir?
Demet Ozdemir was born on February 26, 1992, in Kocaeli, Turkey. She will be 28 years old in 2020, and she is born under the astrological sign Pisces. Demet has Turkish nationality and is of White (Middle Eastern) ethnicity. Similarly, when it comes to her personal life, she is the youngest child in her family. Similarly, her parents divorced when she was seven years old.
Following their separation, they relocate to Istanbul with her mother and siblings. Demet is the daughter of Aysen Sener. Similarly, she has two siblings, Volkan Ozdenmir and Derya Ozdenmir. Similarly, there isn’t much information about her education.
How much is Demet Ozdemir’s Net Worth?
Her net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million. In 2019, she was nominated for a Golden Butterfly Award for Best Actress in a Romantic Comedy Series Erkenci Kus. In addition, Erkenci Kus was nominated for Best TV Couple (2018) In 2018, Can Yaman (actor) shared the award for Best TV Comedy Actress No.
Is Demet Ozdemir dating someone?
Considering her relationship She is currently single, but she is not over her relationship. Previously, she was in a relationship with Can Yaman. They have a good relationship. They did, however, split up after a few years.
How tall is Demet Ozdemir?
Demet is a lovely and charming lady. She has a slim and curvy figure. Ozdemir is 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs about 56kg. Her body measurements are 32-24-33 inches. Furthermore, she hasn’t revealed any of her other body measurements. She does, however, have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. She also has a lovely personality.
Career line of Demet Ozdemir?
- Reflecting on her career, she begins as a backup dancer for Bengü and later joins the dance group Efes Kzlar. Ozdemir then appears in Mustafa Sandal’s music video Ateş Et ve Unit. Soon after, she was cast in Fox’s new series Sana Bir Sr Vereceim alongside her first partner Ekin Koc, portraying the character of Aylin with electric power. Later, she played Ayla on Kurt Seyit ve ura and Demet in the film Tut Sozunu.
- Similarly, she portrays Asl in Star TV’s Cilek Kokusu. Similarly, Ozdemir appeared in Bengü’s music video Hodri Meydan.
- Similarly, from 2018 to 2019, she plays the lead character “Sanem” in the Turkish romantic comedy series Erkenci Kuş (Early Bird), opposite Can Yaman. She won Best Actress at the 2019 Murex d’Or in Lebanon for her role in this series.
- She was named Pantene Turkey’s brand ambassador in November 2019. Zdemir is currently starring as “Zeynep” in Doduun Ev Kaderindir (My Home, My Destiny) opposite Brahim Celikkol. The series is produced by OG Medya and directed by Cagr Bayrak. It premiered on TV8 on December 25, 2019.
- The script is based on Dr. Gülseren Budaycolu’s novel Camdaki Kz.