Facts of Diana Pombo
|Full Name:||Diana Pombo|
|Profession:||Dancer, Singer, Songwriter|
|Sibling:||One sister (Andrea Pombo Ivana Green)|
Diana Pombo is an American dancer. Diana Pombo is a dancer who rose to prominence while training at the Stars Dance Studio in Miami, Florida. Similarly, she has appeared on NBC’s World of Dance and So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation, where she made it to The Academy.
How old is Diana Pombo?
Diana Pombo was born on November 17, 2005, in Miami, Florida, USA. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, and she is 15 years old. She is of American nationality. Likewise, she was born in Colombia to Colombian parents.
Diana’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. She does, however, have a sister, Andrea Pombo Ivana Green. Her sister has danced for the Stars Dance Studio. Diana and her sister, Andrea, also formed the Pombo Sisters dance group. Furthermore, she avoids discussing her parents and other family members on social media.
Diana’s educational background and qualifications are unknown, as are the names of the educational institutions she attended or is currently attending. However, given her age, she must be attending a school close to her home.
How much is Diana Pombo’s Net Worth?
When it comes to Diana’s earnings and income, her exact net worth is unknown. Her primary source of income, however, is her dancing career.
Is Diana Pombo single?
Diana Pombo appears to be single at the moment and appears to be more focused on her career, dance, song, and studies than on being in a relationship. Or perhaps she prefers to keep her personal and romantic life private, away from the spotlight and the social world. Similarly, no information is available when focusing on her previous relationships. As a result, we can assume that either Pombo has never been in a relationship. Or has kept it a secret as well.
How tall is Diana Pombo?
Diana Pombo’s body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are not currently available. And all of Pombo’s measurements are still being reviewed. Furthermore, she has light brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Diana Pombo
- Diana Pombo began ballet lessons at the age of four and competitive dancing at the age of eight. She is a young actor, dancer, and singer. She excels in a variety of dance styles, including contemporary, ballet, jazz, and hip hop. Diana is well-known for her talent as a dancer.
- She’s also developed her own style. She combines contemporary ballet style with fluid movement and hip-hop jazz-funk. Diana, likewise, began doing a lot of her own choreography when she was 11 years old. She led workshops across the United States and internationally.
- Diana Pombo has won numerous regional and national dance titles since beginning competitive dancing at the age of seven. And, at the age of nine, she was the youngest dancer ever chosen as an apprentice.
- As an assistant for Artists Simply Human (ASH), I toured the United States assisting their professional faculty. Diana won Mini Best Dancer at The Dance Awards when she was 10 years old. She also works with faculty from Break The Floor Productions at Jump, 24/7, and Nuvo.
- Diana was also in Jennifer Lopez’s music video “Amor, Amor, Amor” when she was 11 years old. She was also cast as a principal dancer in NBC’s World of Dance Season II promo.
- Similarly, she is the youngest soloist to be named a Finalist in the Junior Division of Jennifer Lopez’s hit television show NBC’s World of Dance. Diana appeared on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation in 2016 as a member of Contemporary Team Sasha.
- In the fall of 2015, she was the youngest performer cast by Broadway and Cirque Dreams Director, Neil Goldberg, in the live performance “We-The Passion & Rhythm of the People” at the Broward Center of Performing Arts.
- Similarly, she is the youngest soloist performer headlining and touring all over the United States and Canada with World of Dance Live events.
- Furthermore, she is an advocate for a variety of charitable causes and has performed in December to raise awareness and funds for Childhood Cancer Awareness as well as to help raise funds to end childhood hunger.
- Diana Pombo lives in both Miami and Los Angeles, where she is pursuing her dancing career as well as acting and singing.
- She has also appeared as a featured dancer in Jlo’s music video “Amor, Amor, Amor,” in the 2018 Super Bowl commercial for NBC’s World of Dance Season 2, and in Sony’s Hotel Transylvania 3 promo. She is also currently in pre-production as a co-star in the upcoming Indie film “Rhythm.”
- The internationally acclaimed World of Dance events were so impressed with her natural dance prowess, maturity, and technique that at the age of 12, she was their youngest featured performer in the first-ever World of Dance USA tour.
- Pombo was also the youngest solo Workshop instructor at the WOD DX Summer experience in Los Angeles in 2018. Similarly, she has been a featured solo performer for YouTube’s Vidcon Night of Dance.
- Diana has headlined her self-choreographed performances all over the United States and abroad, including a performance in Mumbai, India, alongside Bollywood renowned star Hrithik Roshan.
- She even adopted the motto “Fearlessly Authentic” and embarked on her own workshop tour, performing and teaching across the United States, empowering young girls to use their art to express themselves and inspire one another.
- Diana Pombo is also a supporter of many causes and has taken part in a variety of charitable events since she was a child. She has also performed in Washington, DC at Curefest for Childhood Cancer and assisted in the coordination of numerous local events to raise funds for this special cause.
- Similarly, she is an active member of December and performs every year to help raise funds to end childhood hunger.