Facts of Dorothy Lucey
|Full Name:||Dorothy Lucey|
|Birthday:||9 November 1958|
|Profession:||a radio/TV personality|
Dorothy Lucey isn’t just a radio/TV personality; she’s also an entertainer and podcaster known for facilitating T.V. shows like Great Day L.A. and Hollywood Squares. She has also anchored the show My Kindred Americans.
Parents and Age of Dorothy Lucey
Dorothy Lucey was born in the city of the United States in 1958. Dorothy celebrates her birthday on the nineteenth of November every year. She has a strong sense of American identity and white nationality. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political theory from George Washington College in Washington, D.C.
Dorothy has a white ethnic background and is from the city of the United States. In any case, she hasn’t spoken out about her family or her relatives in the media.
Net Worth of Dorothy Lucey
Dorothy’s net worth will be audited beginning in 2020.
Who is Dorothy Lucey Husband?
Dorothy lives a happy married life with her ideal partner. On September 4, 1993, she made her vow to her significant other, David Goldstein. Nash Goldstein, their child, is named in their honor.
Her significant other is a George Washington College alumnus studying Reporting and Broadcasting. He was born in New York City, New York. In addition, he works as a Specialist Correspondent for CBS2 and KCAL9 in Los Angeles. Not only that, but he is a member of KCAL’s early evening broadcast and has worked as a columnist and analytical journalist for WCBS-TV in Miami.
Her significant other, David, has also received ten Emmy Awards and twenty Brilliant Mike Awards. He has also received a TV New Relationship of Southern California and a 2015 Lifetime Achievement Grant.
What is Dorothy Lucey Height?
Dorothy is a well-known author with a seductive face and a captivating personality. In any case, her height and weight estimation remain unchanged. In any case, it is clear that she has earthy-colored eyes and light hair.
Dorothy Lucey’s Career Line
- Dorothy began working as a journalist for the television program Observer from 1985 to 1987.
- She became the host of the television show Mentalities in 1991.
- She was a host for the television show How’d They Do That? from 1992 to 1994.
- Finally, Dorothy was given the opportunity to host the popular television show Great Day Live from 2001 to 2004. In 2003, she worked as a specialist for the television show Hollywood Squares.
- Soon after, in 2008, she joined and co-facilitated Great Day L.A.
- Dorothy’s career path took a turn away from writing and toward acting.
- She has appeared as a reporter/have in a number of television shows and films.
- She played a reporter in the film My Kindred Americans. Dorothy was featured in the television shows Half and Half and Nip/Fold at the time.
- She has also appeared in Big Time Surge, The Center, and Behind Foe Lines.