Facts of Dylan O’Brien
|Full Name:||Dylan O’Brien|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Sibling:||One (sister: Julesy)|
|Mother:||Lisa O’Brien (née Rhodes)|
Dylan O’Brien is a well-known actor in the United States. Dylan O’Brien is well-known for his roles in films and television series such as ‘The Maze Runner,’ ‘Deepwater Horizon,’ ‘American Assassin,’ ‘Teen Wolf,’ ‘New Girl,’ and ‘Weird City,’ among many others.
How old is Dylan O’Brien?
Dylan O’Brien was born on August 26, 1991, and is now 29 years old. He was born in New York City, New York, in the United States, and his zodiac sign is Virgo. Dylan grew up in Springfield Township, New Jersey. It lasted until I was 12 years old. Then his family relocated to Hermosa Beach, California. Dylan’s parents are mother Lisa (née Rhodes) and father Patrick O’Brien.
Similarly, Dylan’s father is a camera operator, and his mother is a former actress who also ran an acting school. Dylan’s father is of Irish descent, while his mother is of Italian, English, and Spanish ancestry. Dylan also has an older sister named Julesy. Dylan graduated from Mira Costa High School in 2009.
Is Dylan O’Brien single?
Dylan is most likely single at the moment. Nonetheless, he has had his fair share of relationships. Dylan was also rumored to be romantically involved with Chlo Grace Moretz. The duo sparked dating rumors in August 2018 after being photographed on a few steamy dates together.
Similarly, Dylan and Britt Robertson met on the set of the 2012 film The First Time. Soon after, they began dating and quickly became couple goals. However, after almost six years together, “Us Weekly” confirmed in December 2018 that Dylan and Britt had split up after she was spotted hanging out with actor Graham Rogers.
How tall is Dylan O’Brien?
Dylan O’Brien is approximately 1.78 meters (5 feet 9 inches) tall and weighs around 57 Kgs. Dylan, too, has brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Dylan O’Brien
- Dylan O’Brien is a young and rising American actor. Dylan is best known for his portrayal of Thomas in the dystopian science fiction trilogy The Maze Runner. The actor is also well-known for his role as Stiles Stilinski in the MTV TV series Teen Wolf.
- His other credits include starring roles in films such as The First Time and the 2017 film American Assassin. Dylan took the lead in the latter. He has also appeared in The Internship and Deepwater Horizon, among other projects.
- Dylan considered pursuing sports broadcasting and possibly working for the New York Mets after graduating from high school.
- Dylan O’Brien started uploading original videos to his YouTube channel when he was 14 years old. As Dylan’s videos progressed, a local producer and director approached him. It was about doing work for a web series during his senior year of high school.
- While working on the web series, Dylan O’Brien met an actor who introduced him to a manager. The young actor intended to major in sports broadcasting at Syracuse University. However, he decided to pursue a career as an actor instead. Dylan also played drums in the independent rock band “Slow Kids at Play.”
- Furthermore, prior to his acting career, Dylan O’Brien produced, directed, and starred in a number of comedic short films that he released on his personal YouTube channel.
- Dylan then went through several auditions before landing one of the lead roles in MTV’s Teen Wolf. This series is loosely based on the 1985 film Teen Wolf. The actor was supposed to play Scott, but after reading the script, he decided to audition for the role of Stiles instead.
- Dylan was cast in this role after four auditions. Dylan O’Brien starred in the 2011 film High Road. Dylan starred in the romantic comedy The First Time the following year.
- Then, in 2013, he co-starred in the comedy film The Internship. The young actor starred in The Maze Runner, which began filming in the summer of 2013. This happened while Dylan was on leave from Teen Wolf. Thomas was played by the actor.
- In 2014, Yahoo! Movies named him one of the “15 Breakout Stars to Watch.” Dylan also reprised his role as Thomas in Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, which was released on September 18, 2015.
- Dylan O’Brien was seriously injured on set while filming a stunt for Maze Runner: The Death Cure in March 2016. The actor was in a harness on top of a moving vehicle when he was unexpectedly yanked off the vehicle and hit by another vehicle. Dylan suffered facial fractures, a concussion, and brain trauma.
- The young actor later stated that the accident “broke most of the right side of his face.” Soon after, the actor underwent reconstructive facial surgery. Dylan O’Brien began filming other projects after months of recuperation. The actor’s return to The Death Cure set in March 2017 marked his complete recovery from his illness. This film premiered on January 26, 2018.
- Dylan also appeared in the disaster thriller-drama Deepwater Horizon that same year. It’s based on the Deepwater Horizon explosion in 2010. The young actor made his film debut in 2017 with the film American Assassin. It is an action-thriller in which Dylan played the titular character Mitch Rapp, as well as the CGI title character in the Transformers spin-off film Bumblebee in 2018.
- Similarly, in 2019, Dylan O’Brien appeared as a guest star in Weird City. It is a comedic sci-fi anthology series. Dylan will also appear in the 2020 mystery thriller The Education of Fredrick Fitzell. He shot this project in 2018. He also appears in the post-apocalyptic road trip film Love and Monsters.