Facts of Ella Greenwood
|Full Name:||Ella Greenwood|
Ella Greenwood is a British actress, director, writer, and producer who is still in her early twenties. Ella Greenwood rose to prominence after starring in the film ‘Faulty Roots.’ She has also appeared in several other films and, despite her young age, has written, directed, and produced a few more projects.
How old is Ella Greenwood?
Ella Greenwood is 19 years old and was born on April 30, 2001. Her zodiac sign is Taurus and she is from North London. Ella was homeschooled from the age of 13 years old, according to her educational journey. Ella then went to the National Youth Theatre for acting training. There is no other information about Ella Greenwood’s personal or family life available. Ella also enjoys horror films and is fluent in Viking runes.
Is Ella Greenwood single?
Ella Greenwood’s marital status and love affairs are unknown. She may be more concerned with her acting career than with affairs or romantic relationships.
How tall is Ella Greenwood?
Ella Greenwood’s height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and other body measurements are unknown. Ella also has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Career line of Ella Greenwood
- Ella Greenwood is an actress, writer, and director in her professional life. Ella is well-known for producing the film Faulty Roots. Similarly, the young actress is an advocate for mental health. She also serves as an ambassador for the teen mental health organization “stem4”.
- Ella Greenwood has been acting since she was a child. She began her career as a child after signing with an agent. Before Nightfall and In Front of You both starred her as the lead character.
- Ella also wrote, directed, and produced her first short film, Faulty Roots, when she was only 18 years old. It was about raising adolescent awareness of mental health issues.
- Similarly, Faulty Roots was shown at a number of film festivals, including the BAFTA-accredited Bolton International Film Festival, the Busan International Kids & Youth Film Festival, and the Tallgrass Film Festival.
- Greenwood was honored for her film Faulty Roots at the Tallgrass Film Festival. The Fan Carpet awarded this film five stars as well.
- Similarly, the UK Film Review praised the film as “a rather powerful little story, told with care and genuine affection for its characters.”
- After Film Stories Magazine announced that Faulty Roots was being developed into a feature film, Deadline revealed that Melanie Walters of Gavin and Stacey and Kayleigh-Paige Rees of Sanditon had been cast in the lead roles. Ella appeared in 2019 as Lina in In Front of You and as Grace Grimston in Before Nightfall.
- Ella Greenwood, a huge fan of horror films, stated in an interview that Mike Flanagan is one of her favorite directors. Ella Greenwood was also featured in an article by the Huffington Post about a new generation of actors pursuing behind-the-scenes opportunities.
- In addition, Ella’s first animation, Dreary Days, debuted at the Enimation Film Festival. Similarly, Tallulah Films collaborated with her on her film Self-Charm. Little Miss Sumo is one of Tallulah Films’ most recent credits. In addition, Self-Charm, starring Bukky Bakray, is another film about mental health. Rocks’ main attraction is Bukky.
- Similarly, Ella Greenwood, an actress, is also the Director of Broken Flames Productions, a London-based production company. On Yahoo Finance, it was announced that it would be focusing on a number of mental health-related projects.
- Ella Greenwood is also an advocate for mental health. Ella was also featured in Jejune Magazine for her article titled “Writing The Script On Mental Health.”
- Along with BAFTA-winning actress Georgina Campbell and Screen International Star of Tomorrow Rosie Day, the young actress-director also serves as an ambassador for the leading teen mental health charity stem4. Ella, the young actress, was even named the Darkus Magazine 2020 Awards’ Positive Female Role Model of the Year.