Facts of Elle Duncan
|Full Name:||Elle Duncan|
|Husband:||Omar Abdul Alion|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||sports anchor, television host, actress, reporter, and writer|
|Sibling:||One (Kelli Duncan)|
Elle Duncan is a sports anchor, television host, actress, reporter, and writer from Atlanta, Georgia. Elle Duncan has been working for ESPN and has won the Inspiring Women Award at the Atlanta Dream.
How old is Elle Duncan?
Elle Duncan was born on April 12, 1983, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Lauren “Elle” Duncan is the full name of the sports anchor. Elle Duncan’s age in 2021 must be 38 years old, and her sun sign is Aries. The news reporter is of Scottish and Irish ethnicity. Similarly, Elle Duncan is an American native who practices Christianity. Elle Duncan’s mother is Clark Duncan, and her father is Toni Duncan.
Elle Duncan has a sibling named Kelli Duncan, with whom she grew up and is very close. In fact, the siblings consider each other to be their best friends. Elle’s sister, Kelli Duncan, is a firefighter. Elle Duncan attended the State University of West Georgia, a public university in Carrolton, Georgia. Elle Duncan then completed his studies after earning a degree in journalism.
How much is Elle Duncan’s net worth?
Elle Duncan has amassed a massive net worth as a result of her incredible professional career as a news anchor. Elle Duncan, in fact, made a living as an actress, writer, reporter, and television host. The news anchor has a net worth of around $1 million. Elle Duncan, on the other hand, earns around $500 thousand per year. However, there is no information about Elle’s assets, but it is certain that she has been living a luxurious life with her lovely family in the United States of America.
Who is Elle Duncan married to?
On July 9, 2016, the sports anchor married her husband, Omar Abdul Ali, in Costa Rica. Omar Abdul Alion is an American actor. According to some sources, the couple first met at a nightclub party. Omar Abdul Alion’s DJ friend introduced Omar and Elle. Fortunately, on July 25, 2018, Elle Duncan gave birth to their first child, Eva. Eva is a daughter who was born weighing 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and measuring 19 inches. Sadly, Elle Duncan’s delivery was difficult because she had labored for the entire thirty-two hours.
Elle Duncan was arrested for DUI and unrestrained driving on April 28, 2013 while working as an 11Alive traffic reporter and an Atlanta Hawks minor reporter. According to the arresting officer’s written report, the news reporter was discovered “weaving in and out of traffic in a reckless manner” at a “high rate of speed,” and “narrowly” missed colliding with another vehicle. Elle Duncan’s Breathalyzer test resulted in a blood alcohol content of 0.099, which was higher than the legal limit of 0.08.
How tall is Elle Duncan?
Elle Duncan is a good height and weight for a news reporter. Elle Duncan is 5 feet 3 inches tall, or 160 cm or 1.6 m. Similarly, Elle Duncan weighs around 50 kg (110 lbs). The news anchor’s breast size is 33 inches and her waist size is 25 inches. Elle Duncan’s hips are 35 inches in size, and she wears 6.5-inch shoes (UK). Elle Duncan also has a pair of black eyes and long dark brown hair. Elle Duncan has a fair complexion and a slim body type.
Career line of Elle Duncan
- Elle Duncan began her professional career as an intern with the two live Stews in Atlanta. After only one year, Elle Duncan was approached by Ryan Cameron, the Atlanta host, to join the Ryan Cameron Show on V-103. There, Elle’s characters were expanded to include a traffic reporter and a publicist.
- In 2009, the anchor became the host of an afternoon show at the station before moving on to manage the sports reporting for the morning Frank and Wanda show.
- During her time with V-103, Elle became a contributor, the Atlanta Hawks minor reporter, and a freelance minor reporter for SEC and ACC football games on Comcast Sports South. In 2012, she was hired as a traffic reporter at NBC affiliate WZIA-TV.
- In 2014, she joined NESN as an anchor, reporter, and host. She eventually becomes the co-host of NESN Live, whose presenter was Cross Insurance, alongside Sarah Davis.
- Elle worked as a minor reporter for the Red Sox while at NESN, and she hosted the coverage of Super Bowl XLIX between the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks. Elle then joined SportsCenter as an anchor on April 27, 2016. The anchor appeared as a host on the American talk show FishCenter Live.
- In 2014, she played a news reporter in the film “Ride Along.” Elle has been accepted into the Walker, a non-profit leader in superior education, social health, and inhabited treatment for children and youth.
- Similarly, the anchor has worked with Walker’s Change Shoes, Change Lives Run and Walk, as well as Walker’s youth. She learned about them through an on-campus project and programs through NESN’s worker volunteer event, NESN Connects.
- Again, when she was in V-103, Elle devised a Cause & Effect series to raise funds for a variety of local charitable organizations on a quarterly basis. The series featured a variety of programs held throughout Atlanta to raise funds for underserved charitable organizations.
- Elle has also served as a spokesperson for Enchanted Closet. On the evening of January 27, 2020, following the crash of Kobe Bryant’s helicopter, she became the host of ESPN’s flagship event, “SportsCenter.”
- Elle even shared an emotional and encouraging account of a conversation Duncan had with Bryant two years prior at an ESPN program in New York City. In addition, Bryant told her, “I’m a girl dad.” It sparked a nationwide movement for the hashtag “Girl Dad,” which featured images and accounts of daughters and their fathers.