Facts of Emma Roberts
|Full Name:||Emma Roberts|
|Birthplace:||Rhinebeck, New York|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Sibling:||One (sister: Grace Nickels)|
Emma Roberts is a well-known American actress, model, and singer. Emma Roberts is best known for her roles in films such as “Wild Child,” “The Hunt,” “Paradise Hills,” “Nerve,” “Aquamarine,” and others.
How old is Emma Roberts?
Emma Roberts was born on February 10, 1991, and she is currently 29 years old. Similarly, her full name is Emma Rose Roberts, and she is originally from Rhinebeck, New York, in the United States.
Her mother, Kelly Cunningham, and father, Eric Roberts, are her parents. Her father is also an actor. Emma’s parents divorced when she was a baby. Emma is the stepdaughter of Eliza Roberts and the stepgranddaughter of David Rayfiel and Lila Garrett through her father’s new marriage.
Similarly, she is the stepdaughter of musician Kelly Nickels, thanks to her mother’s new marriage. Grace, her maternal half-sister, is her only sibling. Her paternal grandmother was acting coach Betty Lou Bredemus (1934–2015), and her aunts are actresses Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan.
Emma Roberts spent time on the sets of her aunt Julia’s films as a child. These experiences most likely sparked her desire to follow in the footsteps of her father and aunts in the film industry. Emma’s father is of English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, German, and Swedish descent.
Who is the Current Boyfriend of Is Emma Roberts?
Emma Roberts is currently dating Garrett Hedlund. Garrett is an American actor, model, and singer. Friday Night Lights, Troy, Four Brothers, Eragon, Country Strong, Tron: Legacy, On the Road, Inside Llewyn Davis, Unbroken, Pan, Mudbound, and Triple Frontier are some of his films. The couple announced their first child’s birth in June 2020.
It’s unclear when the couple started dating, but according to reports, they’ve been together since April 2019, nearly a year ago. However, little is known about the current couple’s dating life. There are few paparazzi photos of the lovers strolling the streets of New York together, but Emma, 29, and Garrett, 35, appear to be doing well.
Rumors that these two were dating began to circulate a few months before the confirmation. However, there was little confirmation in the media. Since then, there have been very few sightings of these two together, not to mention the barely-there social media appearances. They haven’t even walked the red carpet together, which is unusual among celebrity couples.
According to some sources, Emma and Garrett began spending time together in various social settings before things began to turn romantic. Since then, they have gone on a few casual dates and are exploring a relationship, but it is definitely not anything serious yet,” according to the source quoted in the March 2019 article.
Emma Roberts has had a number of romantic relationships with A-list celebrities. Christopher Hines in 2016, Chord Overstreet from 2011 to 2012, Dathan Kuppin from 2009 to 2011, Ryan Sheckler from 2008 to 2009, and Alex Pettyfer from 2007 to 2008.
From 2016 to 2019, Emma was also in a relationship with Evan Peters. Throughout their relationship, the couple had on-again, off-again relationships. Their relationship was also labeled “toxic.” They were even engaged!
Similarly, before meeting the young American actress, Garrett Hedlund dated and was briefly engaged to his On the Road co-star, Kirsten Dunst, from 2011 to 2016.
Career line of Emma Roberts
- Emma Roberts is an American actor and singer best known for her lead roles in television series and Hollywood films. She comes from a family of famous actors. Emma Roberts’ acting career began in 2001 with the film Blow. She played Kristina Jung in this film. Kristina is the daughter of a cocaine smuggler, played by Johnny Depp.
- Over the next few years, she appeared in a short film, was an extra in one of her aunt’s films, and worked on two family films, namely “Grand Champion” and “Spymate.” Although the latter film was shot in 2003, it was not released until 2006.
- Her big break came when she was cast as the lead character in the Nickelodeon series ‘Unfabulous’ in 2004. Emma’s performance in the show earned her a number of award nominations and made her a teen idol at the age of 13.
- Nickelodeon launched her music career with the album ‘Unfabulous and More’ in 2005. She contributed to the lyrics of a few songs and appeared in the music videos for her own songs.
- The album debuted at number 46 on Billboard’s “Top Heatseekers” chart. She also appeared in the 2006 film ‘Aquamarine’ alongside Sara Paxton and JoJo. Emma also performed a cover version of Weezer’s “Island in the Sun” in this film.
- Similarly, Emma Roberts appeared in ‘Nancy Drew,’ ‘Wild Child,’ ‘Lymelife,’ ‘The Flight Before Christmas,’ ‘Hotel for Dogs,’ ‘It’s Kind of a Funny Story,’ ‘Twelve,’ ‘Valentine’s Day,’ and ‘Virginia.’