Facts of Erika Koike:
|Full Name:||Erika Koike|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Make-up artist, celebrity ex-wife|
Erika Koike is an American celebrity ex-wife and professional makeup artist. Erika Koike is well-known for her work as a makeup artist in the short drama-horror film ‘Hankikanto.’
What Nationality is Erika Koike?
Erika Koike was born in the United States of America in 1983. She is 38 years old as of 2021, but her birth sign is unknown due to the lack of an exact birth date. She is also of Asian-American ethnicity. Her parents’ names have not been revealed.
There is no information about her educational background. In Southern California, USA, her parents own a restaurant chain called ‘Jasmine Thai Cuisine.’
Does Erika Koike have kids?
When she began dating Nicolas Cage, Koike became well-known. Erika made headlines on March 23, 2019, when Cage applied for a marriage license in Clark County, Nevada, with Erika Koike listed as the second party. They married at the ‘Weddings at Bellagio’ venue in Las Vegas’ ‘Bellagio Hotel and Casino.’
Similarly, on March 27, 2019, Cage surprised everyone by filing an annulment to dissolve his marriage to Erika Koike. Similarly, according to court records in Las Vegas, Cage asked for a divorce if his annulment petition was denied.
In addition, before marrying Erika Koike, Cage was married three times. As a result, his first marriage ended in divorce in 2001 with actress Patricia Arquette. He later married Lisa Marie Presley, a singer-songwriter, before divorcing her in 2004. Similarly, his third marriage, to Alice Kim, ended in divorce in 2016.
How Tall is Erika Koike?
Erika stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and is a stunning lady. Her weight is approximately 65 kilos, which is appropriate. Her body is slim and slender. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are thus 34-32-37 inches. Her bra size is 33B, and she wears a size 7 shoe (US). She has brown silky hair and a lovely pair of dark brown eyes. As a result, she has excellent body goals and a lovely appearance.
How Rich is Erika Koike?
Erika has managed to maintain a low profile despite her high-profile relationships with Hollywood actors. As a result, she is no longer active on social media platforms. She has, however, never fully disclosed her personal life to the public.
Throughout her career, she has worked hard and amassed a certain sum of money. Her net worth is estimated to be in the $40,000 range. As a result, her primary source of income is her work as an artist.
Career Line of Erika Koike
- Erika began her career as a waitress in her parents’ restaurant before deciding to pursue a career as a makeup artist.
- Erika enjoys travel, shopping, and music. Furthermore, while Chinese cuisine is her favorite, Paris is her favorite vacation spot.
- In her previous career, she was a waitress in her parents’ restaurant. Erika had the opportunity to work in the makeup department of the Finnish short film ‘Hankikanto,’ directed by Katja Niemi.
- Erika has worked on a variety of projects, including fashion labels and films. However, no information is available about when she began her career as a makeup artist.
- Furthermore, her relationship with world-famous actor Nicolas Cage contributed to her rise to fame. In June 2016, the two were first spotted together at one of Carrot Top’s shows.
- At the time, Cage had recently divorced his third wife. Koike and Cage were spotted together again in April 2018 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Cage was shooting one of his films, titled ‘Primal,’ at the time. They were also spotted dining together the following month at a popular Los Angeles restaurant.