Facts of Garrett Gee
|Full Name:||Garrett Gee|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Travel Journalist, Public Speaker, Athlete, Blogger, Patriarch of The Bucket List Family|
Garrett Gee is a well-known American entrepreneur, travel journalist, public speaker, athlete, and blogger. Garrett Gee founded the startup company “Scan,” which Snapchat purchased in 2015. He is best known as the patriarch of “The Bucket List Family.”
How old is Garrett Gee?
Garrett Gee was born on November 6, 1989, and is 31 years old. Garrett is from Provo, Utah, and he is a Scorpio. He is of Filipina ancestry. Similarly, Garrett has one brother and four sisters, the names of whom are unknown.
Furthermore, Garrett’s parents divorced when he was only nine years old. Garrett then attended high school in Utah, where his father lived, and spent time with his mother in California. Garrett went to Brigham Young University for his education. He was the captain of the soccer team there. Garrett, however, dropped out of college after Google funded his startup company.
How much is Garrett Gee’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Garrett Gee’s net worth is estimated to be around $20 million US dollars.
Is Garrett Gee dating someone?
Garrett Gee is married to Jessica Gee, who is originally from Denver, Colorado. In 2009, the lovers met for the first time in a small flower shop. After some time had passed, they reconnected at university. Garrett and Jessica first met while on service missions in Vladivostok, Russia.
Jessica was studying Advertising at the time they met at the University of Utah, while Garrett was working on his iPhone app. They married on April 25, 2009, and recently celebrated their 12th anniversary.
The Gee family found a home in Hawaii after traveling to 65 countries in three years while living full-time on the road. The family renovated a small bungalow on the beach and now lives there. Jessica and Garrett have three children together: Dorothy, Manilla, and Calihan. The family had visited 85 countries as of May 2021.
How tall is Garrett Gee?
Garrett Gee is approximately 175 cm (5 feet 8 inches) tall and weighs 72 kg (159 lbs). There is no information about Garrett’s other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Garrett also has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Garrett Gee
- Garrett Gee is a well-known travel journalist, entrepreneur, public speaker, athlete, designer, and the creator of the blog “The Bucket List Family.” Garrett’s family joins him on his adventures around the world as a travel journalist. Garrett founded the multimillion-dollar company “Scan” as an entrepreneur. He is also the founder of “Scan Inc.”
- Scan grew into a successful business after he founded it with a talented team. After three special years, they sold Scan to Snapchat. They eventually joined Snapchat in California for a year.
- Furthermore, Garrett rose to prominence as an entrepreneur after Snapchat purchased his Scan app in 2015 for $54 million. Garrett’s startup company “Scan” was actually founded by entrepreneur Evan Spiegel. Garrett, too, went on family vacations.
- Garrett’s family held a massive yard sale before embarking on this exciting journey, selling everything except two boxes of photos and journals.
- The Gee family’s travel stories began on August 15, 2015. This was the point at which his family decided to sell everything and travel around the world.
- Garrett, as a member of “The Bucket List Family,” is in charge of the majority of the creative work such as photography, videography, and editing.
- His wife is in charge of their primary social media and collaborates with sponsors and other business collaborations.