Facts of Gavin Butler
|Full Name:||Gavin Butler|
|Sibling:||Four (Avia, Emmi, Brock, and Daxton)|
|Father:||Shay Carl Butler|
Gavin Butler is a YouTube star from the United States. Gavin Butler is the oldest child of the well-known “SHAYTARDS” YouTube vlogging family. He enjoys dancing and likes to show off his moves on camera. Likewise, he appears on the channel’s videos on a regular basis.
How old is Gavin Butler?
Gavin Butler was born on December 3, 2003 in Idaho, USA. He is 17 years old and born under the astrological sign of Sagittarius. He is of American nationality.
His father’s name is Shay Carl Butler, and his mother’s name is Colette Butler. Similarly, he has four younger siblings, whose names are Avia, Emmi, Brock, and Daxton. Malachi is the name of their family’s pet dog. Gavin’s family briefly lived in Los Angeles, California, before returning to Idaho when Gavin’s younger brother Brock was born. Furthermore, in accordance with their YouTube channel, all of the kids are referred to as “tards.” And, despite the fact that it was originally intended to conceal the children’s real names, their names have occasionally appeared in the live videos.
In terms of Gavin’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions he attended or is currently attending are unknown at this time. And, given his age, he must still be in school. Furthermore, he participated in soccer and martial arts as a child and, like his father, joined the Scouts.
How much is Gavin Butler’s Net Worth?
When it comes to Butler’s earnings and income, his exact net worth is unknown. His main source of income, however, is YouTube.
Is Gavin Butler dating someone?
Gavin Butler’s fans adore him for his genuine kindness. He is frequently seen helping those around him, and he is a good brother to his four younger siblings. Similarly, Gavin has been the most affected by his father’s lifestyle, picking up many of his unhealthy habits and gaining too much weight. He did, however, join his father in a 30-day weight loss challenge to switch to a healthier lifestyle and even shared a YouTube video. Gavin regularly exercises and participates in a variety of sports, including soccer and martial arts. And, like his father, he joined the Scouts. He is well-known for his love of dancing and frequently displays his moves on camera.
Butler’s mother also believes that he is very sensitive to the feelings of others. He is mature for his age, and it shows in his thoughts and actions. Furthermore, in their book “Fat Dad, Fat Kid,” his father once asked him what the word “fat” means to him. And, while he admits that he thinks it’s mean to call someone fat, he adds that when someone calls him fat, it motivates him to lose weight and return to school in better shape the following year. He even stated that the word “fat” no longer offends him because being fat makes him big and tough. Gavin frequently assists others and defends other kids at school by standing up to bullies.
Is Gavin Butler in a relationship?
Gavin Butler is possibly single at the moment and appears to be more concerned with his career and studies than with being in a relationship. Or perhaps he prefers to keep his personal and romantic life private and away from the public eye. However, even when focusing on his previous relationships, no information is available until now. So we can pretty much assume that Gavin has never been in a relationship or has done a good job of keeping it hidden and out of the spotlight.
How tall is Gavin Butler?
Gavin Butler’s body measurements, including his height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are unknown at the moment, and all of these measurements are still being reviewed. He also has shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Gavin Butler
- Gavin Butler’s parents launched a YouTube channel called “SHAYTARDS.” They launched this channel on October 2, 2008, and it has received 2,851,307,972 views to date. Shay Carl, a well-known YouTube personality, started the channel to document his daily attempts to lose weight.
- However, it quickly became a vlogging channel for the entire family. Similarly, Gavin Butler began to appear on the channel within a few months.
- Gavin’s brother Rocktard was born in 2010, and his father gave him the camera one day to record his activities because he was too tired to record a video for the channel due to lack of sleep. Gavin also recorded over an hour of his daily activities, much of which turned out to be him dancing in front of the camera.
- Sontard’s father then edited the video and posted his first vlog on the internet. Furthermore, as a result of this video, Gavin Butler quickly gained popularity among channel viewers.
- Similarly, on March 19, 2015, his father posted a video of him singing a cover version of Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud.” And, to date, this video has been viewed over 3 million times, with viewers praising his singing abilities.
- Furthermore, after the release of Gavin’s book with his father, “Fat Dad, Fat Kid: One Father and Son’s Journey to Take Power Away From the ‘F-Word,’” in late 2015, he became even more popular and well-known among viewers, and his fanbase grew.
- Gavin Butler also has his own Instagram account. His Instagram handle is “gavinbutler 31.” Similarly, he has shared 40 posts on his Instagram page so far and has amassed over 71K followers. Gavin has also shared pictures with his family and friends.
- And the photos he posts on Instagram are eye-catching and beautiful as well.