Facts of George Ezra
|Full Name:||George Ezra|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||singer, songwriter, musician, and social media star|
|Sibling:||Two (Jessica and Ethan)|
George Ezra is a singer, songwriter, musician, and social media star from Hertford, England, UK. George Ezra is best known for his albums “Cassy O’” (released in October 2013) and “Did You Hear the Rain?” (released in March 2014).
How old is George Ezra?
The talented musician was born on June 7, 1993, in Hertford, England, UK. Geroge Ezra Barnett’s full name is Geroge Ezra Barnett, and he will be 27 years old in 2021. Similarly, the musician is a Christian who was born in the United Kingdom. Her father’s name is Paul Barnett, but there is no information about her mother. But it is certain that his parents are professional teachers, and her father was a teacher at a school in Stevenage.
In addition, the musician has two siblings, a sister and a brother. His older sister’s name is Jessica, and her nickname is Jess. Similarly, his younger brother’s name is Ethan, and he is known as Ten Tonnes, a singer and songwriter. In terms of education, George Ezra attended Simon Balle School. Then she went to the British and Irish Modern Music Institute, where Ezra learned the music.
How much is George Ezra’s net worth?
George Ezra has certainly made a good living as a talented and outstanding musician. George Ezra’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million as of 2020. George’s primary source of income is his professional career as a singer, songwriter, and social media personality.
Similarly, George Ezra’s salary ranges from $250 thousand to $300 thousand. The singer’s current earnings are sufficient for his lavish and peaceful lifestyle.
Is George Ezra in a relationship?
According to some sources, the musician was in a relationship with another singer, Florrie. Florrie is an English-born pop singer, songwriter, drummer, and model. However, the couple split up for unknown reasons. Indeed, George’s love for his partner is evident in his latest single, “Paradise.” The musician wrote the song, which includes his emotions and feelings for her and is even dedicated to her.
Previously, the musician lived a luxurious and happy life with his girlfriend and their pet dog. George Ezra appears to be single at the moment and must be looking for the right person for him. Apart from that, the talented musician has never been involved in any controversy or rumors. In addition, George Ezra has been presenting a clean and decent image to the world.
How tall is George Ezra?
In terms of body measurements, George Ezra stands at 5 feet 7 inches, or 170 cm or 1.7 meters. George also has a suitable bodyweight of around 70 kg (154 lbs). Similarly, George Ezra has lovely blue eyes and short blonde hair. In fact, the singer appears to be very energetic, healthy, and dashing in every performance. Unfortunately, there is no more information available about George Ezra’s body measurements, shoe size, or biceps size.
Career line of George Ezra
- George Ezra made his first stage appearance at the age of thirteen, singing the female phrasings of the song “Teenage Dirtbag.” The musician’s debut EP, “Did You Hear the Rain?” was released in October 2013.
- After a few weeks, Ezra was given airtime on BBC Radio One. George’s singles “Did You Hear the Rain?” and “Budapest” became extremely popular and were frequently played on the radio. As a result, “Budapest” reached the sixth position in Italy.
- It was even certified platinum by the Federation of Italian Music Production. “Budapest” was officially released in the UK on June 13, 2014, following the release of his debut album, “Wanted on Voyage,” on June 30, 2014.
- In the United Kingdom, the album sold 678,156 copies by the end of 2014. In addition, in January 2015, the album was ranked as the third best-selling album in the United Kingdom in 2014. The musician then released the latest video, “Listen to the Man,” in October 2014.
- At the 2015 Brit Awards, George Ezra was nominated for “British Breakthrough Artist,” “Best British Album,” “Best British Single,” and “Best British Male Solo Artist.”
- During the same year, the musician appeared on several television shows, including an episode of “Saturday Night Live” where he was a musical guest on March 28, 2015. After a few weeks, George performed “Budapest” on the show “The Late Late Show with James Corden.”
- On May 24, 2015, he appeared on Radio 1’s Big Weekend in Norwich, where he performed his other most famous chartbusters, including “Blame It On Me,” “Cassy O,” and “Budapest.”
- The singer then performed “Blame It on Me” on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” in November. “Staying at Tamara’s,” his second studio album, was released in March 2018.
- Fortunately, it rose to first place in the United Kingdom and was listed in the top ten in a number of other countries. Ezra’s second single, “Paradise,” reached second place in the UK, while “Shotgun” took first place.
- On February 12, 2018, the musician released the first episode of his podcast “George Ezra & Friends.” It is a show that usually lasts 45 minutes to an hour and a half when he communicates with other artists.
- On February 12th, 2018, the show debuted with special guest Ed Sheeran. George Ezra became inspired to create the podcast after listening to several podcasts featuring “comedians chatting with other comedians.” The show’s second episode aired on November 19, 2018, with guest Niall Horan.
- In January 2020, George and his friend Ollie MN launched a podcast called “Phone A Friend.” They talk about their mental health and their daily lives on the show. The singer later appeared on BBC Four’s “Vic & Bob’s Big Night Out” in 2018.