Facts of Hartley Sawyer
|Full Name:||Hartley Sawyer|
|Birthplace:||Goshen, New York|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Sibling:||One (brother Jansen)|
Hartley Sawyer is a well-known American actor. Hartley Sawyer is well-known for his memorable roles in a variety of TV shows, films, and web series, including ‘Caper,’ ‘Courageous Leaders,’ ‘The Flash,’ ‘SPiN,’ and others.
How old is Hartley Sawyer?
Hartley Sawyer was born on January 25, 1985, and he is currently 36 years old. Hartley was born in Goshen, New York, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius. Hartley has a brother named Jansen. Aside from that, there is no additional information about Sawyer’s parents or other family members. Hartley graduated from Goshen Central High School in Goshen, New York. Sawyer went on to study at Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts.
How much is Hartley Sawyer’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Hartley Sawyer’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million USD.
Is Hartley Sawyer dating someone?
There is no verified information about Hartley Sawyer’s love affairs and relationships. The actor has also yet to share any social media posts indicating his current or previous relationship status or affairs. Nonetheless, the actor may be more focused on his acting career than on relationships, affairs, and controversies. It’s also possible that Hartley is in a relationship and is adamant about keeping his relationship status hidden from the public.
How tall is Hartley Sawyer?
Hartley Sawyer stands 6 feet 3 inches or 190.5 cm tall and weighs around 80 kgs. Aside from that, there are no details about Hartley’s other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Hartley has brown eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Hartley Sawyer
- Hartley Sawyer is a well-known actor. Hartley is best known for his role as Kyle Abbott on The Young and the Restless.
- The aforementioned is a CBS Daytime soap opera. Similarly, Hartley is well-known for his role as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man in The Flash, a CW series.
- Sawyer made his film debut in 2006. On Thursday, it was in the role of Andrew Kepling. Similarly, he made his TV series debut in 2008 with I Am Not Infected, where he played one of the main cast members, Hartley.
- The actor first gained popularity with TV audiences in 2010 when he landed the role of Brian Sommers in the comedy Glory Daze. Sawyer went on to play Bozeman Peacham opposite Kristin Chenoweth on GCB, as well as memorable guest appearances on Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23.
- Furthermore, the actor is an active supporter of numerous national and local animal welfare organizations. Angel City Pit Bulls and No-Kill Los Angeles are two examples. In addition, in 2015, the actor provided voiceover work for the first-person shooter game Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
- Hartley Sawyer landed the role of Kyle Abbott on the CBS Daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless in March 2013.
- The young actor then made his debut on April 24, 2013. However, in December of the same year, Hartley announced his departure from the role of Kyle Abbott. As a result, the actor made his final appearance on this show on January 27, 2014.
- The following year, Hartley appeared in the thriller Kept Man and the Geek & Sundry superhero comedy Caper. The same year, he appeared in Suburgatory as a janitor in the episode “Les Lucioles.” The following year, Hartley Sawyer hosted and co-wrote the documentary series Courageous Leaders.
- He also appeared in the Wall Street drama SPiN, The McCarthys as Daniel in the episode “The Sister Act,” and Filthy Preppy Teen$ as Nathaniel in the episode “The Island.”
- Hartley appeared in the television shows Laura and Single by 30 in 2016. Similarly, in July 2017, the actor was cast in The Flash as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man. His character in this series is a quick-witted private investigator who can stretch his body into any shape or form.
- Hartley’s character makes his first appearance in the fourth season’s fourth episode, “Elongated Journey Into Night.” The following June, Hartley was promoted to series regular.
- Furthermore, several of Sawyer’s racist and misogynist Twitter posts from 2009 to 2014 were resurfaced in May 2020. This came after the actor made remarks about the “Black Lives Matter” movement.
- Following this, the American actor issued an apology on his Instagram account on May 30. The actor stated:“My words were hurtful and unacceptable, regardless of whether they were intended to be humorous. I’m ashamed of myself for being capable of such heinous attempts to gain attention at the time. “I deeply regret them.”
- Hartley then deleted his Twitter account. Sawyer was fired by The Flash a week later.