Facts of Hanna Prater
|Full Name:||Hanna Prater|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Fashion designer, Businesswoman|
|Kids||3 (Emilie, Matilda and a son)|
Hanna Prater is a German businesswoman and public figure. Hanna Prater rose to prominence as the wife of Formula One racecar driver Sebastian Vettel. Similarly, Sebastian is one of the few people to have won all four World Series at such a young age.
How old is Hanna Prater?
Hanna Prater was born on May 11, 1988. She was born in Heppenheim, Germany. Similarly, she is 32 years old right now. Hanna is of mixed ethnicity and of German nationality. Furthermore, the German was born under the star sign Taurus.
Moving on to her family, she has not yet revealed the names of her parents. She has not provided any information about her parents. Similarly, she has a brother and sister whose names have not yet been revealed. She grew up in the German town of Heppenheim with her siblings.
Education of Hanna Prater
Hanna is a well-educated lady, based on her academic achievements. For middle school, she went to Heppenheim Middle School in her hometown. After graduating from high school, she enrolled in Badan Wuttermberg Fashion School for further studies. Following her interests in fabric and textiles. While attending Fashion School, she majored in textile design.
How much is Hanna Prater’s net worth?
While Hanna Prater has not received any awards, she has amassed a sizable fortune during her career. She has been working as a fashion designer and in the textile industry. Similarly, the net worth of the German fashion designer is $550,000 USD.
Moving on, her husband, Sebastian, has also amassed a sizable fortune over the course of his career. He has a net worth of $100 million USD and has signed multi-million dollar deals with racing powerhouses.
Similarly, he has received the BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2013 and the Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year 2014.
Is Hanna Prater dating someone?
Hanna Prater is married to her high school boyfriend Sebastian Vettel. Sebastian is a world-class formula one racecar driver who is one of the few people to have won four world-class series at such a young age. Similarly, they met in high school in 2009 and married in July of 2019. They have three kids together. Two daughters, Emilie and Matilda, and a son whose name we do not yet know. Furthermore, the couple has a happy and peaceful marriage.
Hanna Prater hasn’t been involved in any scandals or problems. She and her husband live a quiet and lavish life, far away from any sort of trouble or controversies.
How tall is Hanna Prater?
Despite being in her mid-30s, the German is fairly attractive and has maintained her physique. Similarly, she stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 61 kg. Her body measurements (chest-waist-hips) are 26-25-35. She also has blonde hair and lovely blue eyes.
Career line of Hanna Prater
- She has worked for a variety of brands and companies after graduating from fashion school. She has collaborated with fashion houses and magazines such as Looks Magazine and S Oliver Fashion House.
- She has pursued a career in fashion design by improving and producing high-quality textiles to work with. In recent years, she has launched her own fashion line and established herself as a businesswoman.
- Sebastian used to race karts as a career, and it didn’t take long for him to realize he wanted to be a racer when he grew up. He began his professional racing career in 2003. In his first year, he won the Formula BMW ADAC championship.
- The Formula One driver joined Redbull in 2007 and competed in several races throughout the year. However, his 2008 season did not go well because he was not performing well. He bounced back by winning his first Formula One race and becoming the youngest driver to win the Italian Grand Prix in 2008.
- Later that year, in 2010, he won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and the following year, he won another Formula One race. After a month of mediocrity, he set a new record by winning his fourth Formula One race at the Indian Grand Prix.
- Furthermore, he joined the Ferrari team and has set numerous records for the team. Sebastian is currently with the Aston Martin driving team.