Facts of Harley Quinn Smith
|Full Name:||Harley Quinn Smith|
|Birthplace:||Red Bank, New Jersey|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Musician, Instagram Star|
Harley Quinn Smith is a well-known American actress and musician. Harley Quinn Smith starred as Colleen McKenzie in the comedy horror films Yoga Hosers and Moose Jaws.
How old is Harley Quinn Smith?
Harley Quinn Smith was born on June 26, 1999 in Red Bank, New Jersey, USA. She is currently 21 years old and was born under the sign of Cancer. Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, an actress and television personality, and director, producer, and screenwriter Kevin Smith gave birth to her. Furthermore, Harley was named after the Batman character “Harley Quinn.”
Smith is the granddaughter of actress Grace Smith and businessman Donald E. Smith, as well as the niece of Virginia Smith and Donald Smith, Jr. She is close friends with ‘Yoga Hosers’ co-star Lily-Rose Depp. They first met in kindergarten at the Hollywood Schoolhouse.
Smith is a big fan of Disney. She frequently visits Disneyland in her home state of California. She is also a vegan who considers veganism to be an important part of her life because she loves animals. As a result, Smith has a pet rabbit named Cinnamon Bun. And she has stated that it was only after adopting Cinnamon that she realized she could no longer eat animal food and became vegan. In an interview, she stated that Halloween is her favorite day of the year and that she literally waits all year for it.
How much is Harley Quinn Smith’s Net Worth?
As a first step toward a career in acting and music, this young person needs to make a good living. Her net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million. However, assuming she continues her career successfully, her wealth will undoubtedly grow in the coming years.
Is Harley Quinn Smith dating someone?
In terms of her romantic life, she is currently dating Austin Zajur. He is also a movie actor, having appeared in ‘Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.’ However, the two are contentedly living and enjoying their lives. They continue to tag each other in their Instagram posts. They’ve been dating for over 6 months and are madly in love.
Similarly, she has not been linked to any sort of controversy or rumor. She manages everything with grace and poise. Furthermore, Smith avoids situations that could harm her reputation.
How tall is Harley Quinn Smith?
She is a lovely lady with a good body structure. Smith has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and a body weight of 56 kilograms. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 33-25-35 inches. Her eyes are dark brown and her hair is blonde. She also has a beauty spot on her left cheek. She does, however, have a charming and appealing personality.
Career line of Harley Quinn Smith
- Harley Quinn Smith made her acting debut in 2001, in her father’s film ‘Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.’ She played Silent Bob’s child in this film. Three years later, she made an uncredited cameo in the drama film ‘Jersey Girl,’ playing Tracy Colelli.
- Then, in 2006, Smith appeared in the comedy film ‘Clerks II.’ Following that, she had a small role as Colleen McKenzie in her father’s film ‘Tusk,’ which he wrote and directed.
- She also appeared in an episode of the TV show ‘Comic Book Men’ around the same time. She starred in the 2016 film ‘Holidays.’
- In the same year, she reprised her role as Colleen McKenzie in Tusk’s sequel, ‘Yoga Hosers.’ The following year, she appeared as Izzy Williams in the television series ‘Supergirl.’ She also provided the voice of Jodie Fischer in the animated series ‘Big Hero 6: The Series.’
- Smith was cast as her father’s character’s daughter in the half-hour comedy “Hollyweed” in January 2016. Similarly, Smith was cast as Lindsay in ‘All These Small Moments.’ It premiered in 2017 at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- She appeared alongside John Barrowman and other co-hosts in the first episode of DC Daily, which aired on September 15, 2018. As a result, it was a discussion show centered on DC Universe comics. She is still employed by DC Daily as of December 30, 2018.
- In early 2019, Smith returned to her father’s View Askewniverse as Millennium “Milly” Falken in Jay and Silent Bob Reboot. Milly, according to Kevin Smith, is a member of a girl-gang similar to the one in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
- Their goals and motivations, however, differ, and they were put together as a commentary on Hollywood’s use of youth and diversity in reboots and sequels.
- Kevin Smith compares Milly’s role in the gang to Shannon Elizabeth’s character Justice, whose character is the daughter of Jay and Justice. The film was released later in the fall. She also played a member of the Manson Family in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.