Facts of Hilde Osland
|Full Name:||Hilde Osland|
|Dating:||James Lewis Foster|
|Net Worth:||$0.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Hilde Osland is an Instagram celebrity, model, dancer, and singer. Hilde Osland was also seen in the Disney TV show ‘As the Bell Rings.’ Similarly, she competed in the sixth season of ‘Idol Norway,’ finishing in the top forty.
How old is Hilde Osland?
Hilde hasn’t said anything about her parents, siblings, or early life, despite the fact that her fans are curious about her. Hilde was born on September 8, 1987, in Brevik, Telemark, Norway. She is 32 years old right now.
She grew up in Brevik before moving to Melbourne, Australia, with her parents when she was a child. She had always wanted to sing since she was a child. Hilde finished her education in Australia and was accepted to RMIT University. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Accounting.
Awards and Net Worth of Hilde Osland
She has never won an award or been nominated for one. But we can hope that she will be able to win awards in the near future. Her primary sources of income are Instagram, modeling, and advertising. Hilde’s annual earnings are estimated to be between $32,000 and $48,000, according to’married biography.’
She also earns money from YouTube and brand endorsements and has a net worth of $0.5 million dollars. Her assets are still unknown because her favorite car is a mini copper. On November 18, 2012, she shared a photo of her new Mini Copper car on Instagram.
Who is the Boyfriend of Hilde Osland?
Hilde Osland is currently engaged to photographer James Lewis Foster. The straight couple has been together for a long time. Hilde is frequently featured on James’s Instagram feed. Their previous relationship is still a mystery. There have been rumors that she is engaged to James, but neither of them has accepted.
Rumors about Hilde and his boyfriend James getting engaged were circulating on the internet, but neither of them has confirmed the reports. There are no other rumors about Hilde.
Body Measurement of Hilde Osland
Hilde is a stunning start with a slim body. Hilde stands 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) tall and weighs about 51 kg (113 lbs). In addition, she has blue eyes and blonde hair. Similarly, her body measurements are 35-23-36 and she wears a bra size 34 B. Her shoe size is 6 (US), and her dress size is 4. (US). Her body type is even referred to as an hourglass.
Career line of Hilde Osland
- Hilde began her journey by auditioning for the sixth season of ‘Idol Norway.’ She sang Joss’s “Some Kind of Wonderful.” Following some deliberation, Hilde was given the green light to proceed. She eventually dropped out of the competition after reaching the Top 40. Despite the fact that her vocal abilities were praised by the majority of the judges.
- She amassed a sizable fan base as a result of the competition. In 2009, she appeared in the Disney show ‘As the Bell Rings.’
- Starting her Instagram page was the best decision she’d ever made. Her hard work and natural beauty had resulted in a body that could compete with that of a supermodel. It was advantageous for her because the bikini and lingerie images on her account had been viewed millions of times.
- She began posing for fashion and lifestyle images, attracting the attention of boutiques, designers, fashion brands, and others.
- Her clothing and fashions are affordable, which sets her apart from others. She even gets to wear the designs of brands like ‘Miss Holly,’ ‘OneByOne,’ ‘ASOS,’ ‘White Fox,’ and many more. She even has her own shopping platform, buymyclothes.com.
- She spent the next few years, in addition to studying, creating cover videos for her YouTube channel. Hilde uploaded her first video, titled ‘hilde movie.wmv,’ on June 2, 2011. Her video has over 1.9 million views.
- On September 11, 2011, she uploaded her second video. The video, titled ‘Hilde Osland Idol Norge 2011,’ has received over 12 thousand views.
- Some of her most popular covers include ‘These Boots Are Made for Walking,’ ‘Boyfriend,’ ‘Say Something,’ and ‘The Cup Song.’ Her ‘Idol Norway’ fans followed her on social media. She stopped uploading videos in 2015.
- She didn’t stop singing, though, and now she posts covers of various songs on her Instagram page.