Facts of Hong Jong-hyun
|Full Name:||Hong Jong-hyun|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
Hong Jong-hyun has been active since 2007. The actor/model is well-known for his roles in films and TV dramas such as “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo,” “Enemies In-Law,” “Oh! My Lady,” and “Dating Agency: Cyrano,” among others.
How old is Hong Jong-hyun?
Hong Jong-hyun was born on February 2, 1990, and is now 31 years old. Hong Jung-hyun was born in Seoul, South Korea, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius. Jong-hyun attended Konkuk University and majored in Films and Theatre.
There is no information about Hong Jong-parents, hyun’s siblings, or other family members. However, there is information on the internet that Jong-hyun has an older sister. Furthermore, his name is written in Korean as and Hanja as.
How much is Hong Jong-hyun’s Net Worth?
Throughout his acting career, Hong Jong-hyun has received numerous award nominations. Jong-hyun has won a total of five awards. In 2011, he received his first award at the Korea Best Dresser Swan Awards. He won the award for “Best Dressed Model” there.
At the 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards, Jong-hyun was named “New Star of the Year” for his performance in We Got Married. At the MBC Drama Awards the same year, he was named “Best New Actor” for his performance in the drama Mama.
Furthermore, Hong Jong-hyun received all three remaining awards in 2015. Jong-hyun won the “Best Couple Award” at the 9th Cable TV Broadcasting Awards. He received this award for his role in Her Lovely Heels, which he shared with co-star Han Seung-yeon.
Similarly, Jong-hyun received the “New Star Award” and “Popularity Award” at the 10th Asia Model Festival Awards in 2015 and the 21st Chunsa Film Awards in 2016. Moving on, Hong Jong-net hyun’s worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars.
Is Hong Jong-hyun dating someone?
There is no verified information about actor Hong Jong-relationship hyun’s status or love affairs. The model-turned-actor may be single and more focused on his acting career. Or Jong-hyun could be in a relationship but prefers to keep his personal life private.
How tall is Hong Jong-hyun?
Hong Jong-hyun is approximately 182 cm (5 feet 11 inches) tall. Similarly, his weight is around 67 kgs (148 lbs), and his blood type is “A.” Jong-chest-waist-biceps hyun’s measurements are 38-32-15 inches. Furthermore, Jong-hyun has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Hong Jong-hyun
- Hong Jong-hyun is a well-known model and actor. Jong-hyun began his entertainment career in 2007. It was his first job as a professional model. Furthermore, Jong-hyun demonstrated his ability to flee in an episode of SNSD Factory Girl. Later on, Jong-hyun was given several opportunities to work as a model for high-end brands such as Calvin Klein and New Balance, among others.
- Jong-hyun is also a member of the model crew “Model Avengers.” This crew also includes Kim Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Bang Sung Joon. The group spends a lot of time together, especially at the gym.
- The model enjoys cars and even enjoys playing with toy cars. Jong-hyun also enjoys animals and once aspired to be a veterinarian. Jong-hyun also enjoys basketball and baseball. Furthermore, Hong Jong-hyun has received numerous awards for his style as well as his outstanding performance.
- In 2008, the model made his acting debut. In 2010, the model-turned-actor appeared in the romantic comedy Oh! My Lady.
- The actor has also appeared in several other films and TV shows, including the 2011 sitcom Vampire Idol, as well as supporting roles in Jeon Woo-chi and Dating Agency: Cyrano. Furthermore, Hong Jong-hyun has signed with the entertainment agency C-JeS Entertainment.
- Hong Jong-hyun then landed his first lead role in the cable series Her Lovely Heels in 2014. He followed this up with the melodrama Mama. Following that, the actor appeared on the fourth season of the reality show We Got Married. Jong-hyun collaborated with Girl’s Day member Yura on this.
- Hong Jong-hyun has also appeared in the romantic comedy Enemies In-Law and the horror film Alice: Boy from Wonderland. Both of these shows aired in 2015.
- In 2016, Jong-hyun followed these projects with the historical drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. For this project, Jong-hyun worked alongside many popular actors, including Lee Joon-gi, Lee Ji-eun, Kang Ha-neul, Kim San-ho, Yoon Sun-woo, Byun Baek-hyun, Nam Joo-hyuk, and Ji Soo.
- Similarly, in 2017, Hong Jong-hyun co-starred in the historical melo-romance drama Youtube. He collaborated on this with Im Si-wan and Im Yoon-ah, who played the lead roles. The actor then starred in the romantic comedy-drama My Absolute Boyfriend in 2018.
- This drama is based on the Japanese manga series of the same name. In the coming weeks, the actor will also appear in the time-loop drama film Spring, Again.
- In March 2019, Hong Jong-hyun portrayed Han Tae-joo in the weekend drama Mother of Mine. Mother of Mone is the final project before Hong Jong-mandatory hyun’s service enlistment on December 2, 2019.