Facts of Hung Huynh
|Full Name:||Hung Huynh|
Hung Huynh is the winner of the third season of Top Chef on Food Network. Hung Huynh is the executive chef and partner at Mamaling’s Asian Street Food and the cooking director at Hilton Resorts World Bimini in North Bimini, Bahamas.
How old is Hung Huynh?
Hung Huynh will be 43 in 2021. He was born on January 25, 1978, in Vietnam. He was born to a Vietnamese father and a Chinese mother. He grew up in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, with siblings, but little is known about them.
Likewise, his parents own Kim’s Dragon Restaurant in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Huynh grew up eating both cultures’ food, as well as a typical American ticket price. Likewise, he is of Vietnamese nationality and has a Vietnamese-Chinese ethnic background.
Education of Hung Huynh
Huynh graduated from The Culinary Institute of America in 2002. In contrast, he has received training in both classic French and Asian cuisine.
Who is Hung Huynh Girlfriend?
Personal Life In terms of Huynh’s personal life, he appears to be single at the moment.
Huynh prefers to keep his personal life out of the spotlight. Despite the fact that he has not revealed any information about his personal life.
How tall is Hung Huynh?
Huynh is a handsome man with a wonderful personality. He is of average height and height. However, the precise information regarding his height, body weight, and body measurement is still being reviewed. Similarly, he has black hair and black eyes.
Career line of Hung Huynh
- In terms of Huynh’s professional career, Chef Huynh worked in several of Manhattan’s top kitchens, including Lespinasse, under the famous Christian Delourvier and Thomas Keller’s Per Se. In 2006, he traveled to Las Vegas to open the renowned Guy Savoy, which has three Michelin stars.
- Chef Huynh, on the other hand, participated in an open audition for Bravo TV’s reality cooking show Top Chef in 2007. Ultimately, he won the Top Chef competition against 15 hand-picked cooking experts from around the world.
- Chef Huynh joined Top Chef as a judge on Season 4 Episode 12. At the season seven finale in 2010, he also worked as an under-chef assisting fellow educator Angelo Sosa. When it comes to Huynh’s net worth, he has made a fortune as a chef. However, he has yet to reveal information about his total net worth and salary.
- In 2011, he was named head chef at CATCH in New York City’s Meatpacking District. His globally influenced seafood restaurant became an international brand under his leadership, with many other branches opening worldwide, including in Dubai and Playa del Carmen. In 2013, he opened a modern Asian restaurant with almost the same team. As a result, it is housed in a multi-project building on Manhattan’s Lower East Side.
- Huynh has also been featured in major national newspapers such as The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Food & Wine, People, New York Magazine, New York Post, and New York Daily News.
- Huynh has produced several television shows, including The Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, NBC New York Live, Food Network’s Chopped All-Stars, and Beat Bobby Flay.
- Huynh, on the other hand, has traveled the world studying various types of cuisine and speaks four languages. He incorporates Asian, French, and Spanish influences into his cooking. Huynh and the EMM Group have launched
- The General, Catch, and even Catch Miami. The General serves modern Asian cuisine, whereas Catch focuses on seafood. He severed all contact with EMM in February 2015, citing conceptual differences.
- Despite hosting a variety of pop-up events and working for various restaurants in 2016, Huynh took on the role of chef de cuisine at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs in January 2018.