Facts of Hunter Schafer
|Full Name:||Hunter Schafer|
|Birthplace:||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
Hunter Schafer is a well-known American model, actress, Instagram influencer, and LGBT rights activist. Hunter Schafer is best known for playing Jules in the HBO series “Euphoria.”
How old is Hunter Schafer?
Hunter Schafer is a 22-year-old woman who was born on December 31, 1998. She was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, and is of American nationality. Schafer identifies as a woman who is transgender. Similarly, she is of Christian descent and of Caucasian descent.
Capricorn is her birth sign. Her father’s name is Mac Schafer and her mother’s name is Katy Schafer. Similarly, she has two sisters and a younger brother, the names of whom are unknown.
Education of Hunter Schafer
Schafer graduated from Needham B. Broughton High School. Later, she enrolled in the School of Arts at the University of North Carolina. Schafer was a member of the High School Visual Arts Program from which she graduated in 2017.
Schafer is a huge fan of Leonardo DiCaprio and actress Megan Fox, who are two of her favorite people and hobbies. She enjoys reading, theater, and art, as well as Continental cuisine. Her favorite color is also red, and her ideal vacation destination is Greece.
How much is Hunter Schafer’s net worth?
Schafer makes money in a variety of ways. Her estimated net worth is one million US dollars. Her modeling and acting careers are her primary sources of income. Similarly, she earns money from Instagram endorsements and brand promotions.
In terms of accolades, Schafer has been nominated for a Shorty Award in the category of “Best Actor” in 2020. Similarly, in 2020, she was nominated as the Rising Star of the Year by GALECA: The Society of LGBTQ Entertainment Critics. She has, however, yet to receive any awards.
Is Hunter Schafer dating someone?
Schafer’s dating history has not been made public. Her boyfriend’s name is unknown, but she once had a love affair with him. Schafer values privacy in her personal life. She is single and concentrating on her career right now because she has no boyfriends.
How tall is Hunter Schafer?
Schafer has kept a proper and fit body as a model and actress. Schafer stands 5 feet 10 inches (1.78m) tall and weighs 65 kg (143 lbs.). Her bra size is 30B, and her shoe size is 7.5. (UK). Her actual body measurements (chest-waist-hip) are approximately 30-24-33.5 inches. Schafer also has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Career line of Hunter Schafer
- Hunter Schafer got her start in the modeling industry at a young age. She began her modeling career by participating in “New York Fashion Week.” She later began modeling for well-known labels such as “Dior,” “Miu Miu,” “Tommy Hilfiger,” “Maison Margiela,” “Versus Versace,” and “Helmut Lang.”
- Schafer has also had the opportunity to work with well-known fashion industry heavyweights such as Rick Owens, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Emilio Pucci, and Ann Demeulemeester.
- Schafer has also appeared in well-known publications such as “Teen Vogue.” Likewise, she was given the opportunity to speak with Hillary Clinton. Schafer was also named to the magazine’s list of “21 Under 21.” Schafer has also worked with agencies such as Oui Management, Why Not Model Management, and Premier Model Management.
- Schafer rose to prominence in 2019 after being cast as Jules Vaughn in the teen drama television series “Euphoria.” She got to work with Zendaya, an actress and singer, on the show.
- In that series, Zendaya portrays Jules’ friend Rue Bennett. Schafer enjoys pursuing her fashion modeling career in addition to her enormous success in the film industry.