Facts of Jaliyah Manuel
|Full Name:||Jaliyah Manuel|
|Profession:||Basketball Player, Instagram Star, YouTuber|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Jakobe Jett)|
Jaliyah Manuel is a multi-sport athlete, actress, and social media star from the United States. Jaliyah Manuel is well-known for her incredible basketball abilities. She is well-known for her Instagram account ‘@officialjaliyahmanuel.’
How old is Jaliyah Manuel?
On September 6, 2009, Jaliyah Manuel emerged from her mother’s womb. She was born in and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, and is of American nationality. Her astrological sign is Virgo, and she is currently 11 years old. Javon Manuel and Tracey Manuel welcomed her into the world. Her father is also her coach, and he can be seen in many of her basketball videos. Her mother’s identity is unknown, but she appears to be a doctor.
Jaliyah Jett also has a younger brother, Jakobe Jett, who is a talented basketball player. Her primary school was Belle Chasse. She is an excellent student who consistently receives ‘A’s in all subjects. Furthermore, she claims that her parents will not allow her to practice basketball unless she maintains good grades on a consistent basis.
How much is Jaliyaj Manuel’s Net Worth?
Through various partnerships and endorsements, she earns a lot of money for herself. Jaliyah is certainly making a good living in her early career. Her exact salary, net worth, and other earnings, however, have not been made public.
Is Jaliyah Manuel single?
Currently, this 11-year-old girl is completely focused on her career and studies. She is too far away to be informed about love and relationships. In the future, however, let us hope she finds the perfect boyfriend for herself. Her charm, beauty, talent, and personality would entice many lovers to fall in love with her.
She has not provided any information about her physical measurements. Her body measurements will undoubtedly change for many years to come. However, for her age, she is quite tall and has a suitable weight. Her hazel eyes and curly brown hair complement her appearance.
Career line of Jaliyah Manuel
- When Jaliyah was 15 months old, she started playing basketball with a plastic hoop. Her parents first noticed her basketball potential when she shot foam balls through a hoop.
- When she was four years old, she began training and honing her basketball skills with her father, who also serves as her coach.
- Jaliyah’s father posted two separate videos of her on Facebook in February 2016, when she was six years old, showcasing her basketball abilities.
- Her incredible talent was showcased in the videos, and she quickly rose to fame, garnering over 60 million views. She can also do splits while dribbling with both hands, hit three-pointers with ease, and dribble while catching tennis balls.
- Her father’s insane training sessions also show off her stamina, speed, and strength. She was doing hill sprints and 30-inch box jumps when she was eight years old, in order to train harder and improve her game.
- She can be seen running with a lawnmower tied around her waist in one of the videos. Her ball-handling agility is impressive for a nine-year-old.
- Every week, she and her father train for 30 hours. In her videos, the father-daughter team is frequently seen working out together.
- She is a basketball enthusiast who is said to eat, sleep, think, dream, live, and breathe the sport. She is said to record college games during the day and watch them with her dog before going to bed at night.
- Her fans have frequently referred to the young basketball sensation as the “next Steph Curry.”
- LeBron James, the legendary basketball player, is her idol, and she has been invited to meet him. Jaliyah Manuel, a straight-A student, enjoys taking an active interest in her school subjects in addition to basketball.
- She often wins first place in talent shows at school. Her parents are completely supportive of her basketball ambitions, but they also value her academic performance.
- The young star agrees with her parents’ point of view and says she aspires to be a doctor and a basketball player when she grows up. She aspires to be the first female NBA player as well.
- She has piqued the interest of several top sports training schools in the United States, including ‘IMG Academy’ and ‘UConn (University of Connecticut),’ which is home to the country’s best women’s college basketball team.
- Manuel has her own Instagram account, which her parents manage, and she has over 133,000 followers.
- She had her own clothing line called ‘Team Liyah,’ and she collaborated with ‘Unconfined Apparel,’ selling t-shirts, shorts, caps, bags, and other accessories.
- Jaliyah has also modeled for brands such as ‘Nike’ and ‘Jordan,’ as well as doing endorsements for a number of basketball-related product brands.
- She has also appeared on ‘The Steve Harvey Show’ and acted in the 2017 film ‘She Ball,’ which stars Nick Cannon. She was also featured in the 2017 YouTube ‘Whistle’ series ‘No Days Off.’